Recruiting Football Talk VII

You’ll get poked in both eyes if you ever meet Dolly.
YARN | ...I'm willing to take that risk. | Spies Like Us (1985) | Video  clips by quotes | 9d74c4f1 | 紗

👀 If that is some code word for Kim Klub's bare bottom, I am abashed. Or did you finally get rid of her and Toad? Last I heard, they were sleeping nights under one of your azaleas, in hiding since the Orange Bowl, and trying to pass themselves as neighborhood kids, if spotted. Like old bruh with the skateboard and backwards ball cap in the gif.
I put them on a Greyhound bus to the Papermill Waffle House and told them the furry purple thing said Cade was an overrated hack.

Today’s y̶o̶u̶t̶h̶ people believe a lot of other lies people tell them too.
See: Q, Jan 6th, flat earth, the list goes on these days.

Tbh Facebooking silverheads are just as bad as any youth, barring maybe the "everyone is illuminati" youth crew 😆

See headline, rage over headline, share and spread rage, don't read article nor double check anything read. Maybe start a chain email to everyone in their family 😆. The "don't talk to strangers" crowd still believe way too much on the internets. Ofc various streams of intentional disinformation from both abroad and domestically doesn't help either. The gullibles are just easy targets.

My guess is that we get Lanier. But it's not easy to make AP's "Wyatt-with-a-lantern" clue signify Chaz Lanier, imo. And I haven't paid enough attention to Austin B to make an informed guess whether he knows or is guessing. Maybe someone can help me out with that.

Big O responded with big oranges, but that could be encouragement, and often is. "Come here, bro!" I can't find any evidence that Chaz and O know each other. Chaz is from Nashville and Big O from Memphis. Maybe he's egging on another in-state guy. We'll know soon enough.
You may have already seen (I think mookies) guess that the lantern and the meme caption “here” was AP code for LANtern =Lan and “here” rhyming with “ier”
Indicating Lanier.

It’s a big stretch and AP sometimes posts in relation to non sports events, but a clever deduction all the same.

Just passing along what you’ve probably already seen (just in case you missed it). I’ll take the wait and see approach myself.

I use Extinguish plus. Just wondering if there is anything better? How do you like the Amdro? Do you just put it on top of the ant hills?
When I used to do broadcast treatment the pest control guy I consulted said this was the best stuff. Key ingredient....bifenthrin. Downsides cost is high and broadcast means you are killing all kinds of critters.

This is why I spot treat with bifenthrin on mounds only.

Reactions: OGbabyaviVol
But will you have a buddy that snorts, and licks and leaves you ant filled presents all over the house? You cant take it to the grave, bub.
Well if your talking about dogs and such getting into it, I can tell you that ain't true. My farm is death camp for fire ants. I heard a guy give a talk a bee club saying that round up (glyphosate) and ant killer (permethrin) would kill your bees if you used it around them. Well I'm glad I didn't tell the bees (or my dog) that I had been spraying glyphosate and killing ant hills with permethrin around them for 30 years.
Bottom line is my dogs die of old age and the bees, I make more than I need.
And I can't take it to the grave your right, I am leaving it for my kids. I am going to trade up that day and I won't need the roundup or permethrin any more.

Last edited:
Was in pest control for a few years
Advion is so much better than boron based baits like terro

If you can get some Bayer concentrate at lowes
Carpenter ant and termite killer, and mix up a sprayer and treat around house every 3 months that's a good economical thing I add to my advion treatments

About size of a pea dispensed from that gel syringe will kill a huge ant colony

I hate them. My new method is by far the most effective and convenient. I just keep a dedicated industrial squirt bottle of high dose bifenthrin. It can ride on my mower and i hit em as i see them. No retreating. I maybe see a mound a season now.
A few years ago I got really vigilant at the farm and kept right after them. Now they are not new the problem.

Reactions: DD4ME

VN Store

Back