Recruiting Football Talk VII

Igor still working on his Visa?

Good grief it's not like he is trying to move his whole family to United States.

Didn't realize Igor is Serbian Polish .
He should've just flew to Tijuana and walked back across the southern border...... instant eligibility. He probably would've gotten a free bus ride to Knoxville, too.

Last edited:
Baseball people: what is it that Elander/Vitello doing that has made us so good at hitting and hitting homers? Is it the coaching? Is it just letting the guys play loose and swing? Or have we just stacked the roster with natural-born excellent hitters?
-Starts with the fellas swinging the stick. They’re good.

-They may be prioritizing launch, but their exit velos are also really good. I’m sure some of it is mechanics, but they also seem to have a good plan - they’re hunting pitches.

-Stickers. We’ve got the best stickers in the league.

🤔 UT is now a Certified Bee Campus (since 2020)
The Everything School! 🧡

Update: I am sunburnt, my feet and hands might fall off, I spent way too much damn money at Lowe’s and it was too hot to enjoy beer. Cheers!!!
Whatever you do, plant perennials. They come back every year and you only have to work at it once, then it’s just maintenance and filler stuff. Peonies, catmint, English roses, etc. Then foundational evergreens like laurels to give you year round foliage. Here’s a sample of our peonies right now, and we don’t do hardly a thing other than pick weeds occasionally:

1714358198706.png

He is the GM and has been since last year when Poile retired. Might want to try to follow the Preds b4 you criticize
See my latest message to @GiggerVol who I mistook for you. Thought you meant Trotz as a coach. Yes, he's the GM.

I've followed the Preds since my first game back in about 04. But admittedly zoned out last year. I didn't care for Hynes but Brunette might get us in the right direction.

VN Store

Back