The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Aidoo visiting Kentucky over the Weekend, even though he has been projected to go to Baylor.

VolNation will **** a brick if Aidoo goes to Kentucky to play next season.

As for Awaka seems to me he is holding CRB hostage by waiting to see who Tennessee signs from the portal. Maybe Awaka should just kick rocks also.

Aidoo visiting Kentucky over the Weekend, even though he has been projected to go to Baylor.

As for Awaka seems to me he is holding CRB hostage by waiting to see who Tennessee signs from the portal. Maybe Awaka should just kick rocks also.
C’mon 52, really?!
I’ve had a really good day and was in a really good mood and you go and drop this on me?
You guys know this nonsense sets me off.
🤦‍♂️

I can feel it building and I’m about to Angry, portal hulk post!!

I will not post anymore about transfers, EVERYONE knew this is what it would be with NIL money flowing like a turned on faucet.

I'm just going to watch the damn game .
I legit had people argue with me that NIL would be fine and nothing would change.
My response, tell me you don’t know SEC athletics, without telling me you don’t know SEC athletics!
Like all of a sudden the SEC would become morally responsible because NIL was a thing now.

I legit had people argue with me that NIL would be fine and nothing would change.
My response, tell me you don’t know SEC athletics, without telling me you don’t know SEC athletics!
Like all of a sudden the SEC would become morally responsible because NIL was a thing now.
What's so hilarious about the NIL, everyone thought it would bring a level playing field.

I still say teams will still give money under the table to add to the NIL money if running short on funds.

Tells you all you need to know about a guy if they visit their rival whenever the program you left gave you every opportunity to succeed and yet you 💩 the bed whenever it comes tournament time. We don’t need guys like him on the team. Give me guys that actually want to be at Tennessee. Zakai and Mashack are real ones. I would take a team full of guys that play like them any day of the week. Aidoo was one of the softest “big men” we have had. No fight in him whatsoever. Good riddance.

Tells you all you need to know about a guy if they visit their rival whenever the program you left gave you every opportunity to succeed and yet you 💩 the bed whenever it comes tournament time. We don’t need guys like him on the team. Give me guys that actually want to be at Tennessee. Zakai and Mashack are real ones. I would take a team full of guys that play like them any day of the week. Aidoo was one of the softest “big men” we have had. No fight in him whatsoever. Good riddance.
Soooo, that Blake Burke, sure is on a hot streak, huh?

Soooo, that Blake Burke, sure is on a hot streak, huh?
He certainly is. Huge bounce back season for him. You can tell he put in the work during the offseason. I think he may have gotten complacent after his freshman year and pitchers exposed his weaknesses last season. Entirely different player this year. Even improved on defense, which was not very good last year.

VN Store

Back