Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Obligatory photos of Sons recent engagement. Hes the one with the funny little mustache and whatnot. Theyve been together for over 5 years. HS sweethearts that went to college together at Liberty. Shes a great little Christian girl and hes lucky to have her. Both are the only real bf/gf the other has ever had...or ever been on a date with lol. Happy for him. With daughters 16th, his 2nd graduation in Dec then wedding in spring its gonna be a very busy and expensive next year for our family. I am surely blessed though much better than I have ever deserved, to have them as my kids

Attachments

• IMG_6452.jpg
    IMG_6452.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6456.jpg
    IMG_6456.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 7
Obligatory photos of Sons recent engagement. Hes the one with the funny little mustache and whatnot. Theyve been together for over 5 years. HS sweethearts that went to college together at Liberty. Shes a great little Christian girl and hes lucky to have her. Both are the only real bf/gf the other has ever had...or ever been on a date with lol. Happy for him. With daughters 16th, his 2nd graduation in Dec then wedding in spring its gonna be a very busy and expensive next year for our family. I am surely blessed though much better than I have ever deserved, to have them as my kids

Congrats, don't think of it as losing a son. Think of it as gaining a 2nd samich maker.....

Alright old dudes, where are my hemorrhoid gurus at? I've had an external thrombosis the size of my dog's left testicle for 2 weeks. I can't take this anymore. SOS.
You know how you can pull a fart back away from your anus and prevent your noxious fumes escaping at inopportune moments? You can do that with you thrombosis. Just concentrate on sucking that dog nut back into your body multiple times a day and in a few months you will find out just how helpful my advice is.

What a weird day to check this thread that I'm almost never in. I'm your assman

Pretty sure that surgery is the only way once you get to that point.

I'm about to have my 2nd surgery. 10 years back I did a hybrid operation where they cut some out and tied bands on the others. The bands did not take, which resulted in the worst experience of my life* and here I am again needing another surgery. So I'm not a fan of the bands. Cutting them all out this time, and hopefully this is my last surgery. I've figured out the biggest issue with my diet that was causing me constipation. Unfortunately, it's beer. I can still drink one, but 3+ or sometimes 2 and my stomach produces a ton of acid and my insides go nuts. Once I figured out what the problem was, my hemorrhoids were already out of control again. You need to figure out why you got hemorrhoids in the first place, otherwise you'll have your surgery and be back in the same spot.

*I talked about it a little bit at the time and made everybody here cringe. I'll spare you now.
I forgot about your rear end issues. I seem to remember that was a lot more fun for your friends, here, than it was for you.

@DinkinFlicka, we expect the same.

That's awesome

You know how you can pull a fart back away from your anus and prevent your noxious fumes escaping at inopportune moments? You can do that with you thrombosis. Just concentrate on sucking that dog nut back into your body multiple times a day and in a few months you will find out just how helpful my advice is.

Bwahahahaha. Actually chuckled.

Reactions: AM64 and McDad
That's awesome
Thanks man. Don't think the "marrying the HS sweetheart" thing probably happens much anymore. He asked her parents blessing before proposing, and theyve been saving up for a couple years etc. Both got their degrees 1st as well...I hope they wait a while to have kids for their own sakes but i guess we will see. I told them to go travel...see the world...date eachother and try and enjoy just being a couple for a few years. But we all know that God has plans and thats all that really matters. I am just happy for them.

Getting a bidet was a life saver. You can hook up a Tushy or Kohler bidet seat to an existing toilet.

TOTO makes the best ones. They're pricey but worth it.

What a weird day to check this thread that I'm almost never in. I'm your assman

Pretty sure that surgery is the only way once you get to that point.

I'm about to have my 2nd surgery. 10 years back I did a hybrid operation where they cut some out and tied bands on the others. The bands did not take, which resulted in the worst experience of my life* and here I am again needing another surgery. So I'm not a fan of the bands. Cutting them all out this time, and hopefully this is my last surgery. I've figured out the biggest issue with my diet that was causing me constipation. Unfortunately, it's beer. I can still drink one, but 3+ or sometimes 2 and my stomach produces a ton of acid and my insides go nuts. Once I figured out what the problem was, my hemorrhoids were already out of control again. You need to figure out why you got hemorrhoids in the first place, otherwise you'll have your surgery and be back in the same spot.

*I talked about it a little bit at the time and made everybody here cringe. I'll spare you now.
I remember….. I felt bad for you. Roids like that are no f’ing joke

VN Store

Back