'25 NC OT David Sanders

If you think they are bad, try watching the Paul Finbaum show. Talk about a bunch of DA's.
cheer GIF
Yeah, there's a reason I don't do Finebaum, and that's a big part of it.

As for this weekend, all eyes will be on David Sanders once again. Tennessee made another big impression on him and his family last weekend. We continue to believe Tennessee is positioned well in this one. Yes Clemson and Ohio State are very much in the thick of it also but he has a strong vibe with Glen Elarbee and how he teaches and coaches. He will be flanked by George MacIntyre this weekend.
-VQ

The only knock on him is that he didn’t win a lot of games last season.

But I think he’ll put that to rest this season.
BA is going to State
He threw for 3,200 yards and 25 TDs, got to cut down on the Ints though. They weren’t losing games bc of George though. The defense and oline were pretty bad. They have a new coach and Coach Wade is a good one imo. Hopefully he and his staff can coach up the rest of the team better than the previous regime.

Reactions: Volunteer821
QBs don’t win games. Good grief 🙄🙄
Yeah. What was I thinking??

I mean a QB can lose every game and he won’t take any fault for any of it…

It doesn’t make sense that they are the highest compensated position in football.

Because according to you - in all your underrated wisdom- QBS DONT WIN GAMES.

No difference in Hendon Hooker or Troy Bell.
Peyton Manning or Nathan Peterman.

God in Heaven you are SUCH a genius.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
QBs don’t win games. Good grief 🙄🙄
Not by themselves, no, football is a team game. BUT, they are the single most important position on the team, and are the difference between a mediocre team and a great team (see difference between our team in 2022 and 2023)

Alabama would have won 8 games max in 2022 without Bryce Young, and we would have routed them if it werent for Young. Just like we would not have not started the 2022 season 9-2 if it weren’t for hooker.

Not by themselves, no, football is a team game. BUT, they are the single most important position on the team, and are the difference between a mediocre team and a great team (see difference between our team in 2022 and 2023)

Alabama would have won 8 games max in 2022 without Bryce Young, and we would have routed them if it werent for Young. Just like we would not have not started the 2022 season 9-2 if it weren’t for hooker.
I'd say single most important person. OL and DL are both more important positions I think. Give me 5 good OL and an average QB any day instead of the inverse.

VN Store

Back