Recruiting Football Talk VII

Georgetown, Great Exuma Bahamas. Early flight from Knoxville through Charlotte.
Not trying to give you away or anything but where do you stay down there? Airbnb, Vrbo or a resort? Been several times to the Bahamas but it’s always on boat during a fishing trip, get gas and turn and burn type deal.

Wife’s wanting to go and actually stay lol

Not trying to give you away or anything but where do you stay down there? Airbnb, Vrbo or a resort? Been several times to the Bahamas but it’s always on boat during a fishing trip, get gas and turn and burn type deal.

Wife’s wanting to go and actually stay lol
He owns two or three mega yachts.

We have a cat that uses his paw to scoop water out of glasses. It’s hilarious to watch it, especially if the person whose water it is has not noticed…😂
Our youngest will only drink water from a glass full of ice. She loves licking the ice first, then water, finish off with some nice cold ice.

What, like Mark Eaton or Kevin Duckworth?

I wouldn’t put him in the category of a David Robinson, Duncan or Mourning.

And I’m not trying to argue with you - I legit can’t recall who might be considered the next tier.
I would put Robinson over him….. Duncan played a different position…. He is much more talented than Eaton or Duckworth…. I would put him in a similar class as Mouring although Edey has had a much more productive college career.

He should talk less. He doesn’t bring a whole lot of intelligence or critical thinking to the announcing game. It’s better when Shaq shares the screen with him for their interactions.

I agree with everything else. Great player. Entertaining Announcer. Skip can kick rocks.
All those folks are entertaining, but that's about as far as they can go.

Candance regularly schools them and makes them look stupid. She's one LV I'd take in a heartbeat if she ever wanted to coach. Instant top classes and an elite Xs and Os mind with swagger and charisma to boot. It'd be the ole "would Peyton ever coach?" prayer but on the LVs side.

Tobe would foul out in 13 seconds.
If we get by Chreighton..huge IF...and you guys might as well gird your loins...we are going to get massively screwed.

Aidoo and Awaka will both be in foul trouble, and out of the game inside 7-8 minutes...and both will be out permanently by the last 5-10 minutes of the game.

It's not just Edey that they let throw people around, they also let Kaufman and that other dude that I can't remember his name...they all do it, Edey is just the most egregious...and conversely, our guys will not be able to breathe on them without getting foul calls.

The first 10 minutes of that Utah State game was some of the most corrupt officiating I have ever seen....if you want to know why that game got so out of hand, it is because UTSU basically gave up because they knew the fix was in. You could see it on their face.

The team that puts this fraud out of the tournament will be a team that goes NUTS and has one of those unconscious games beyond the 3pt line.

View attachment 629538

Meet the two newest animals to join our farm Saturday evening. We were hoping for no babies this year but Mom decided to break into the boys paddock and here we are.

The boy on the left is Nico, little girl on the right we named Ivy in keeping with her goat family tradition. Her mom is Magnolia, her grandmother is Willow.

Nico is going to be a long, leggy billy......... Thought the name Nico was fitting.
Great choice of names..Meet my Nico..🧡🏈
IMG_4179.jpeg

VN Store

Back