Recruiting Football Talk VII

Last 2 minutes of college basketball take FOREVER. Rules should be changed to eliminate that (intentional fouls/FTs) if they want to shorten games.

Reactions: ugg
I bet the news coming out is the Britney Griner is a dude

My guess is that it probably is something related to Griner. However, Mulkey is a certifiable lunatic. I could see it being something truly insane way beyond Griner. Time will tell as long as the WaPo doesn’t back down which I suspect they won’t.

My guess is that it probably is something related to Griner. However, Mulkey is a certifiable lunatic. I could see it being something truly insane way beyond Griner. Time will tell as long as the WaPo doesn’t back down which I suspect they won’t.
Maybe Mulkey and Griner had an inappropriate relationship...

When it comes to light it's either going to be underwhelming...... Or completely insane........ My guess is the latter.

Reactions: KptVFL and BisonVol
All Houston had to do with 1 sec left is let the rebounder take it...clock was over.

Sick irony they fought for possession and it hurt them lol

VN Store

Back