Game Thread: 2024 NCAA Tournament Round 1 #6 Tennessee (19-12, 10-6 SEC) vs #11 Green Bay (27-6, 17-3 Horizon ) Saturday 3/23/24 ~12:00pm ET (ESPN)

Yes, GB is scrappy and know how to play team defense. i would not be surprised if they generate TOs early in the game and keep it close. The LVs tend to be slow starters, particularly after a lay-off.

A lot depends on how the LVs are shooting from outside which has varied from awful to great all season.

My prediction is that the game stays kind of close in the first half (and the board will be flooded with damning posts) but GB will fade in the 2nd half and the LVs then will build a double digit lead.
I agree and the damning post will be by BOTH the so called "NegaVols" and the "Sunshine Pumpers".

I see both complaining about the coaches substitution pattern every game thread.

I’m hoping we get impactful minutes from Jill today. We’re really gonna need her this weekend.

I’m also looking forward to seeing how Karo, Sara and Tess impact this game. On paper this is a good matchup for them.

I don’t think Rickea has to go for 30 and 15 to win this one. At least I hope not. I hope to see a balanced scoring effort.

Rebound, rebound, rebound!

What an underwhelming pre game team message: “you used to suck bad, but now you suck less” that will fire them up!

VN Store

Back