Recruiting Football Talk VII

👀 sheesh!..refs shouldn’t be allowed to call fouls unless it’s obvious…I think they need to implement each coaches having 2 challenges..to give this bs some balance in the game…they did it in baseball so why not💁🏽‍♂️

View attachment 628673
Who do they give the ball to? I mean it's obvious Sanford had it, but do you just say "Eh, they were closer... Their ball". Also, the NFL did this and exactly 0 calls got overturned. In this case they would probably say the wind from his arm moved 3 hairs on his head or something. The refs aren't ever going to admit they screwed up a call if there is remotely any contact.

In this case there wasn't, and I'd bet the NCAA STILL doesn't make a statement acknowledging they screwed up.

Reactions: UTSuave’
Who do they give the ball to? I mean it's obvious Sanford had it, but do you just say "Eh, they were closer... Their ball". Also, the NFL did this and exactly 0 calls got overturned. In this case they would probably say the wind from his arm moved 3 hairs on his head or something. The refs aren't ever going to admit they screwed up a call if there is remotely any contact.

In this case there wasn't, and I'd bet the NCAA STILL doesn't make a statement acknowledging they screwed up.
They called a foul and clinched the game for KU

Reactions: Glitch
I watch a ton of Creighton's games, since my father graduated from there. Their starting five can compete with anyone in the country. They lack depth, but they generally don't foul or turn the ball over. Oregon is finally healthy, and Cousinard/Dante have been on fire. Both those teams have great big men which has been the biggest constant in our losses. That said, we'd get time to prepare for either, assuming we make it to next weekend.
Oregon is NOT "finally healthy" they are still missing Bittle, Cook and Barthelemy. These are three excellent players.

Reactions: Glitch

VN Store

Back