Recruiting Football Talk VII

Your emoji and rereading Doc's post just reminded me of a character in the Iliad whose hip is crushed by a boulder thrown into him. He passes out due to the pain. I never really paid sufficient attention to it in before. Weird how memories come back at the oddest promptings.

Last edited:
twss-gif.627006
forum-1.gif

Definitely not as good as they usually are. I wa a thinking about us possibly being a #2 seed. I wonder if that would be maybe a better spot for us to make a deep run as opposed to the #1?
Your odds of making a final 4 increase a lot when you’re a #1 seed vs a #2… we can definitely make a run either way tho. But I’d rather be a 1 seed in any region than be a 2 seed in a UConn, Houston or Purdue region (although Purdue very well may get eliminated before we play them)

Let me say this for all that posts in the RF. I’m sorry for those that stole your gifs and tried to use them against you. We RF regulars know better. Pitiful attempt. It’s almost like they graduated from the @Souce Gif Mining School. Good luck getting a refund. I’m still waiting after 3 years.
6073e9c3171e1a5801d34e16787e86bd.gif

Tennessee - where Smallmouth are king. Had to awaken them from their winter slumber with the ole fly rod today.View attachment 627020
Man, I miss catching small mouth. We had a few places in Kentucky, and would go over to Norris and catch them. I've been in Georgia for years, and still haven't caught one. They say they're in the mountain lakes a little north of me. I'm going to try to fish some up in Tennessee this year, hopefully get one. Nice fish.

VN Store

Back