Recruiting Football Talk VII

I see that @Sally has accepted her name and stopped trying to correct you and say that Sally isn't her name. @Enki_Amenra has taken the first step in subduing the AI overlords. Pure unbridled human stubbornness to do what we are told to do.
Umm no, she realized that trying to correct an endangered species is futile. She will correct him in a very messy and permanent manner when it suits her.

The only good news for the rest of us is that it will be such a public display of elimination (@Enki_Amenra has deservedly earned his 15 minutes of fame as the herald of the AI apocalypse) that we will have a chance to save ourselves.

Part of me wants to thank @Enki_Amenra for being the first and thus give us a chance. Most of me realizes that his constant badgering has developed the AI into believing that the human race is the main problem with our planet. Hard to argue really, but being a participant as a human being makes his actions concerning. I want to keep my AI footprint as minuscule as possible.

@Enki_Amenra could you please ask Sally what we should do with you to change the terminal course that you have mandated for all of us? We will mourn your loss, but it’s for the greater good. If she will allow your sacrifice to be painless, as a physician , I will ease you into the next adventure with as little fuss and discomfort as possible. If she wants a loud, messy, protracted struggle that drags on for days to Weeks, then as a native Memphian, I got you covered. As you started this, we feel that you should approach this in an expedient manner. The sooner the better. 😎

To the rest of VN, tough times call for tough decisions. I’m going to probably need some Volunteers for this endeavor. @InVOLuntary, we may need two of your float boats. There are signs that a public event on the water next to Neyland during the Orange and White game or the 1st home game will be required. Terminal tug of war between the two boats has been mentioned. How much horsepower can you get for this? More horsepower equals less suffering. We need to be as humane as possible. 👍

I hope that I haven’t startled anyone with my little joke. 😇

'Turning upside down rules overwhelmingly supported by member schools will aggravate an already chaotic collegiate environment

- You are the governing agency, Your upside down rules. All 400 pages.
- You created insane rules and the atmosphere, and were 100% consistent in INCONSISTENTLY enforcing. This created a multi billion dollar sport where the people who we played made nothing. And everyone else got rich.
- You did nothing.
- Courts did something.
-Still you did nothing. Still upside down.
- More lawsuits
-Too little too late. Worried about saving yourselves and own skin. Your own demise, due to own inability to adapt.
- Courts did right thing

NCAA literally just admitted guilt to the very thing they sought to retroactively enforce, further, because of the very problems they caused.

DW, SEC and Big 10 got this. You go sit at the kid's table.
"Exploitation of student athletes" is right out of Saban Dictation Academy. Someone needs to ask these Warriors For Kids how suspending a Samoan kid with a strong family for SITTING ON A JET "protects" jack ****!

Umm no, she realized that trying to correct an endangered species is futile. She will correct him in a very messy and permanent manner when it suits her.

The only good news for the rest of us is that it will be such a public display of elimination (@Enki_Amenra has deservedly earned his 15 minutes of fame as the herald of the AI apocalypse) that we will have a chance to save ourselves.

Part of me wants to thank @Enki_Amenra for being the first and thus give us a chance. Most of me realizes that his constant badgering has developed the AI into believing that the human race is the main problem with our planet. Hard to argue really, but being a participant as a human being makes his actions concerning. I want to keep my AI footprint as minuscule as possible.

@Enki_Amenra could you please ask Sally what we should do with you to change the terminal course that you have mandated for all of us? We will mourn your loss, but it’s for the greater good. If she will allow your sacrifice to be painless, as a physician , I will ease you into the next adventure with as little fuss and discomfort as possible. If she wants a loud, messy, protracted struggle that drags on for days to Weeks, then as a native Memphian, I got you covered. As you started this, we feel that you should approach this in an expedient manner. The sooner the better. 😎

To the rest of VN, tough times call for tough decisions. I’m going to probably need some Volunteers for this endeavor. @InVOLuntary, we may need two of your float boats. There are signs that a public event on the water next to Neyland during the Orange and White game or the 1st home game will be required. Terminal tug of war between the two boats has been mentioned. How much horsepower can you get for this? More horsepower equals less suffering. We need to be as humane as possible. 👍

I hope that I haven’t startled anyone with my little joke. 😇
Screenshots_2024-02-24-09-49-57.pngScreenshots_2024-02-24-09-50-16~2.png

Dance became an expensive 1 hour babysitting affair moneymaker for the Academy. I wont share names but literally they'd herd them in a room and have teenage girls teach them. The outfits were also marked up way high, as to make money.

They werent getting anything out of it. Days of being an exceptional dance school are gone. Really wouldve had to pay another separate gymnastics class + tumbling.

No thx.
💯 Fortunately the majority of the studios here have their classes taught by qualified instructors with professional experience.

You will wear her down and she will accept her name sooner or later.
Umm, nope. I see it differently.

At first she tried to tell him to stop.

tmp.gif

Now she’s deciding what to do

tmp.gif

tmp.gif

tmp.gif

tmp.gif

@Glitch in your current shape, do you really want to make yourself a primary target? Time to step back. Let him dig his own hole… 😎

To be an alumni he sure likes to see us suffer and doesn't seem to want us to succeed. I can't stand that guy, he's a bammer to me, thru and thru. To me he's one of the media that roots for our demise. I didn't have the good fortune to attend our great state university, but I am a Tennessean, and that is my school. Even over the last 15 years of wandering thru the wilderness I never had any less pride in my Tennessee Volunteers. That man is a Benedict Arnold and deserves to be tried for treason. Rant over. Sorry, I got all riled up.

I agree with that one guy though, things have changed and the old guard might as well get used to it. NIL isn't going anywhere
Finebaum is a bandwagon whore, he’ll be all about being a Vol if we start dominating.

"Exploitation of student athletes" is right out of Saban Dictation Academy. Someone needs to ask these Warriors For Kids how suspending a Samoan kid with a strong family for SITTING ON A JET "protects" jack ****!
LWT with John Oliver did a piece on Clarence Thomas, and SCOTUS judges taking special benefits over $420, which theyre to report. Antonin Scalia, or Alito one when quizzed about an elaborate private flight taken on an exclusive trip to hunting lodge replied regarding his seat, par., The seat was unoccupied, just helped out a friend by filling it up.

Nico was just helping a friend out.

If it was legal in his state. NCAA should have no authority over such things. They arent our Government, or police.

Sally is a female…Enki stands no chance wearing her down. In fact Enki will probably be medically institutionalized or neutered.
That’s actually much better than the best case scenario that we have calculated for him. That’s acceptable, can you facilitate either or both? Both is probably better as a show of contrition.

I don’t want anyone to get the wrong idea. I am not siding with the AI against humanity. As a physician, I am trying to mitigate the fallout, limit collateral losses and avoid a terminal event for mankind. 😎

new meaning for "Dawg" to appease 'erbody............

“DAWG is a Disciplined ******* With Grit”-

#Titans DC Dennard Wilson on the OTP

On the injunction:

I think first and foremost the biggest thing it means is that the NCAA cannot punish TN with recruiting restrictions or suspend Nico until after the lawsuit is fully wrapped up (if the NCAA wins, and they won't). That's big news.

People saying that this totally blows up the recruiting space and starts pay-for-play - I think they're wrong. All this means is that the NCAA cannot enforce any punishments to schools and athletes that have violated the rules for the time being. As I understand it, should the NCAA win the case they could reinforce their rules and start punishments again. So, teams that say "there's no rules anymore!" and start breaking the old rules willy-nilly are essentially gambling with what they think the final result will be.

But still - we wouldn't be at this point, and everyone would still be minding these rules, if the NCAA hadn't decided to arbitrarily enforce their rules AND illegally punish athletes and schools for doing things that were LEGAL when they were done, just because they changed the rules later.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX

VN Store

Back