The Official #5 Tennessee @ Missouri Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Santi with 5 rebounds & 2 steals, wish he would just take his open shots. He is playing really good defense and helped keep Bates in check, but him turning down open looks slows down the offense.

Reactions: BreatheUT and vol94
What’s wild about tonight is we probably played well five out of the forty minutes. Just shows how horrific Missouri is. If there’s a coach in the league that deserves a season this bad, it’s Dennis Gates imo.

Probably gave a C- effort at best tonight and still won a sec road game. This Mizzou team is historically bad but will never be unhappy with a midweek sec road win ever.

Got the win and now back home vs aTm. I think we take them but A&M will look to bully TN. I think TN will come out with more energy and play well in front of a packed house.

Have a good night Volnation and GO VOLS!

Last edited:
It blows my mind how many people watch basketball like a complete ignoramous lol.

It’s. Not. Football.
Yup. You’re bound to have multiple dreadful shooting nights throughout such a long season. The key is finding a way to win on those nights. Great win tonight, even if we played horrible for 25 minutes.

Reactions: walkenvol
This game was physical. The next game against A&M will be a rematch of the most physical game we played. The were more physical than us last game. Here we go

Reactions: WillisWG

VN Store

Back