'25 NC OT David Sanders

“He hasn’t gotten out of the information-gathering stage yet so is not near a decision”

“He won’t choose Tennessee, but he’s planning to visit again”

Makes sense
WORRY CIRCLE.... ASSEMBLE!!!!!!
Anchorman Assemble GIF - Anchorman Assemble Will Ferrell - Discover & Share  GIFs

She’s not a source of unbiased information.
It was a particularly favorable writeup given how early on his recruitment still is. Maybe just to drum up some hype? She’s usually right when she forecasts a commit. I don’t think she did that so much as just saying she expects Clemson to be a finalist for him.

-Anna Adams
Clemson is on the way down. I hope recruits take notice of that. I hope recruits see how an undefeated FSU was thought of in the grand scheme of things and realize playing in the ACC is a step down if you really want to play for championships. Yes, the playoffs expand and means more teams will have a chance, but the writing is on the wall; the SEC and the Big Ten are set to rule college football.

Clemson is on the way down. I hope recruits take notice of that. I hope recruits see how an undefeated FSU was thought of in the grand scheme of things and realize playing in the ACC is a step down if you really want to play for championships. Yes, the playoffs expand and means more teams will have a chance, but the writing is on the wall; the SEC and the Big Ten are set to rule college football.
I agree...

Maybe the permed mullet LB that was considering us at one time that signed there might smarten up and jump into the portal after this coming season and we can grab him... We seem to always be in need of a good LB... Sammy Brown.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back