That's racist!

If you’ve been here two seconds you will know I am the biggest cheerleader. Doesn’t mean I will support everything anyone does which should not be offensive. Reverse racism is just as offensive as racism.
Nothing he said can be construed as reverse racism…that’s the problem with taking an excerpt from a tweet and running with it

😮😮😮 I thought y’all said he was smart??? I hope he never wins a game.
Not that I like or agree with his comments, but I think maybe he should get a pass. . . it's his first time as a HC and probably his first major PC. No doubt that the journalist intentionally baited him into a comment that would turn heads. Mayo should've known better than to take the bait, because there are virtually zero answers he could've given that everyone would like. Given more experience, i think he'd have recognized what the journalist was trying to do and would've avoided the question.

Not that I like or agree with his comments, but I think maybe he should get a pass. . . it's his first time as a HC and probably his first major PC. No doubt that the journalist intentionally baited him into a comment that would turn heads. Mayo should've known better than to take the bait, because there are virtually zero answers he could've given that everyone would like. Given more experience, i think he'd have recognized what the journalist was trying to do and would've avoided the question.
Media testing him...

He needed to just answer , I'm just looking forward to next season..

Bill Belichick answer😏

I can see this And since I didn’t hear the whole PC I will drop it. I just hate racism (any kind) with a passion that rivals my passion for the Vols.

I think Mayo was just emphasizing that white players and black players generally have vastly different life experiences. I don't think he was trying to denigrate whites or suggest all white people are racist crackers. People are different, cultures are different, sometimes you have to take that into account. Doesn't mean we can't all get along. I mean, other than rival SEC fans. Screw them.

There's nothing wrong with what Mayo said, but I'm not shocked that Kirk sees it as an opportunity to manufacture outrage in order to get attention. Too many folks are easily fooled into letting opportunistic people like this tell them what things mean instead of getting the full context and finding out themselves.

Lol. Mayo says he sees color. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar. Whether the color influences your opinion about someone unfairly or not is the real question.

People biting on to Kirk's bait. Guess that's how he makes his money anyways...
agree some what. I think some people really truly dont, or just dont care.

Reactions: Smokey'sHandler
If you’ve been here two seconds you will know I am the biggest cheerleader. Doesn’t mean I will support everything anyone does which should not be offensive. Reverse racism is just as offensive as racism.
There really is no such thing as reverse racism...there is only racism.

I think Mayo was just emphasizing that white players and black players generally have vastly different life experiences. I don't think he was trying to denigrate whites or suggest all white people are racist crackers. People are different, cultures are different, sometimes you have to take that into account. Doesn't mean we can't all get along. I mean, other than rival SEC fans. Screw them.
Yeah, the whole “lets white players know they shouldn’t play for him” was totally made up. Too bad, because it puts a VFL in a bad light for no reason at all.

VN Store

Back