‘23 LSU transfer OT Zalance Heard (Tennessee)

Did he say that the commitment will be to Tennessee?
He committed to the coaches last Wednesday night and agreed to his NIL deal Thursday. He isn’t taking any visits. No other school thinks they have a chance. Everyone has accepted that he’s coming here except this board. I’m not sure what kind of announcement there will be, but he’ll be sitting in class next week in Knoxville, and wearing an orange shirt on Saturdays next Fall.

He committed to the coaches last Wednesday night and agreed to his NIL deal Thursday. He isn’t taking any visits. No other school thinks they have a chance. Everyone has accepted that he’s coming here except this board. I’m not sure what kind of announcement there will be, but he’ll be sitting in class next week in Knoxville, and wearing an orange shirt on Saturdays next Fall.
do you foresee him getting a jersey?

thanks, ill hang up

Why not black or white? Now we’re only wearing Orange. Everyone heard Stoener say it.

Why wait and announce then?? Makes no sense

Why wait and announce then?? Makes no sense
One of his HS teammates passed away last week so maybe didn’t seem like the right time to him? An announcement isn’t always tied very closely to the decision in tons of recruitments.

Take GMac for example….that ones been done many, many weeks.

One of his HS teammates passed away last week so maybe didn’t seem like the right time to him? An announcement isn’t always tied very closely to the decision in tons of recruitments.

Take GMac for example….that ones been done many, many weeks.
Which is also unfair to the fan base. Do. Not. Want.

Classes start 22nd. What I’d like to know is what date can Heard be officially considered a student at TN so we can clear something to his group officially?

Hopefully Tuesday/Wednesday but I don’t know TN enrollment process well enough. Really don’t want to have to wait till the 22nd lol.
He’s doesn’t have to make a commitment post, he just needs to show up to class

I gotcha. I quote replied you yesterday and said I’m going with your report that he’s a Vol, so you don’t have to convince me.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back