Mincey to Kentucky

I feel kind of bad for some of these kids. NIL and the wild, wild west transfer portal have simply effed these guys over. Some of them are listening to 'handlers' and have no idea what they're doing. Sad state of affairs in sports and almost everything in the current world.

Why the hatred????

Heś going somewhere that he can actually contribute.
He has trouble with our tempo, and he wasnt very good when he got in

Layoff the kid. He wasnt a good fit.
Bc our fan base is mostly a holes. Just like most. Its gross.

He can turn comments off on X but 100k fans giving him the business in Neyland will not be turned off. He has all that talent but it will never transition to the next level. Enjoy your bourbon money buy a carton of Marlboro Reds with it…

Shhhhhh. This is a coach Hype red alert covert operation. Minced Meat is being sent to Kentucky to determine once and for all why the Cats are so mediocre

He’s only a so-so player who managed to get semi-suspended before Florida game. But he did play hurt a lot this year. This OL needs depth.

Reactions: Imallvol
He wasn't good, glad he's gone
I wouldn't say he wasn't good but seems to leave at drop of hat, I just don't see a player like that (3 moves) giving his all every play. These type of players that jump around they are playing for themselves. So if he's really trying to grade out good for NFL I could see him playing well at times. I would much rather have a player that bleeds Orange and is invested in the program and himself they just have more inner motivation IMO.

Reactions: tbh and Rocky Top T

VN Store

Back