Recruiting Football Talk VII

And Heuple has absolutely destroyed that mug the first two times he played him.

Their defense has progressed remarkably since then...gotta give em that, and it shows how important experience can be when paired with good coaching. They have really good defensive coaching.
They lose a absolute stud in Schrader.

Yep, losing to Michigan (probably why he was hired to beat), is one thing,,,,,,,,but to lose to a middle team in the SEC, I’d say that seat is hot. To be fair, bowl games now days shouldn’t gauge a team’s winnable with the opt outs and transfer portal. It’s taken the whole fun out of watching them. It’s worse than watching the NFL, because it’s ruining the game I’ve loved since high school.
The only thing ruining bowl games is the early signing day. It's not the transfer portal or NIL. If players didn't have to announce their transfer before bowl games due to the early signing period (schools have to know what transfer options are available before signing day), all the transfer players would stay for the bowl game.

Some OSU fans wanted him fired after they lost to Michigan. They’re not exactly a reasonable bunch
Well that's a real game with their real roster and a playoff elimination game to boot. So not exactly similar if you ask me.

Wanting to boot a coach that's lost 2 games in two seasons is wild. But that's also a fan base that has no idea what it's like for their team to suck. When is the last time OSU has had a bad team by Big 10 standards? I don't know if the internet existed...

And Heuple has absolutely destroyed that mug the first two times he played him.

Their defense has progressed remarkably since then...gotta give em that, and it shows how important experience can be when paired with good coaching. They have really good defensive coaching.
Yeah their defense got better as the year progressed. Feel like it really turned the corner during their game against UGA.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
It was a good SEC day.

Our 4th best team manhandled the 2nd best B1G team... And our 10th best team took the second best ACC team to the wire. Hahahahaha

Other conferences

You're not going to talk about how great Saban is again are you?

tenor.gif

VN Store

Back