Recruiting Football Talk VII

Guess we have to get our laughs in against Florida in the off-season considering how it goes in the actual game.
tenor.gif

Yeah...well...maybe. Some of you gals hog the console.

Hehe. 😈 Multiple consoles, gadgets and PCs, ftw!

I knew a husband and wife team that did raids/trials together. You could tell they were in the same room because when one of them would use push to talk and unmute their microphone we'd get an echo effect because the other one was a tank so their mic was live at all times. They were funny as hell tho when one of them screwed up (which wasn't very often but they could tease each other way worse than you'd get from other teammates). Actually, I've been surprised by the number of couples that do dungeons and raids together. It's def. a thing now but then again the average gamer these days is something like 35 years old (and that's with the wee'uns pulling the average down quite a bit).

Surprisingly, I've met a lot of boomer gamers in various online games too. Now that many are retired they're more visible online and gaming in their mid and late 70s! I hope I have the dexterity and mental capacity to do that when I'm that age.

Reactions: Bms4880 and SSVol
I noticed their average star rating is higher with four less commits. Seems like I read a bunch of posts somewhere about how that is a sign of a superior class. Maybe I dreamed it.
You're going to get people riled up and throwing chairs. It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
Hehe. 😈 Multiple consoles, gadgets and PCs, ftw!

I knew a husband and wife team that did raids/trials together. You could tell they were in the same room because when one of them would use push to talk and unmute their microphone we'd get an echo effect because the other one was a tank so their mic was live at all times. They were funny as hell tho when one of them screwed up (which wasn't very often but they could tease each other way worse than you'd get from other teammates). Actually, I've been surprised by the number of couples that do dungeons and raids together. It's def. a thing now but then again the average gamer these days is something like 35 years old (and that's with the wee'uns pulling the average down quite a bit).

Surprisingly, I've met a lot of boomer gamers in various online games too. Now that many are retired they're more visible online and gaming in their mid and late 70s! I hope I have the dexterity and mental capacity to do that when I'm that age.
I am a (young) boomer gamer. Wife, not so much.

I am a (young) boomer gamer. Wife, not so much.

That's awesome. One thing about online gaming that I've enjoyed is getting to talk to people from all ages and backgrounds. Because we don't see each others faces and often don't even have voice chat when we first meet someone in a game, we don't bring many preconceived ideas to it. It's been nice to make friends with people from very different backgrounds and age groups and hear what they have to say. I love my single player games but the social aspect of online games brings a lot to the table as long as the community doesn't develop overly toxic habits.

QB: Iamaleava, Merklinger
RB: Sampson, Seldon
WR: B. McCoy, Leacock
WR: White, M. Matthews
WR: Thornton, Nimrod
TE: Staes, Davis
LT: Campbell, Reddick
LG: Karic, Umarov
C: Mays, Lang
RG: Spraggins, Lampley
RT: Mincey, Bennett

EDGE: Pearce, Josephs
DT: O. Thomas, Eason
DT: Norman-Lott, Bailey
SDE: West, Hobbs
LB: Pili, Telander
LB: A. Carter, Herring
STAR: Jo. Thomas, Harrison
CB: J. McCoy, Matthews
CB: Gibson, Conyer
SS: Ja. Thomas, Turrentine
FS: B. Carter, Charles

KR: Seldon, M. Matthews
PR: White, B. Carter
P: Ross
K: Carver

Something like that.
This is certainly an intriguing two deep.
Wouldn’t mind a little more veteran help from the portal for oline and secondary.

I noticed their average star rating is higher with four less commits. Seems like I read a bunch of posts somewhere about how that is a sign of a superior class. Maybe I dreamed it.
Their average is 0.31pts above ours, and they'll likely have to fill the rest of their class with 2-3* guys since they lost so many guys. Their total points is 8.5 below ours. That average and total difference is virtually nothing.

News flash, their class was better than ours yesterday. Their class has been better than ours this entire cycle, and today that gap closed. Your choice to be miserable.

VN Store

Back