Recruiting Football Talk VII

Marrow is such a bish.

Holy crap it didn't dawn on me until I read your comment that the top comment was from a UK Coach. I'd assumed it was either a fan or a KSR dude. lmao. Do these guys not know, it's one thing for you and I - Joe and Jane Q Public - to go and run our mouths or say stupid things on twitter but a whole other thing when they do it. He may not be HC but anyone affilliated with ANY program needs to take care with comments like that on social media. That tweet is hilariously insecure.

Holy crap it didn't dawn on me until I read your comment that the top comment was from a UK Coach. I'd assumed it was either a fan or a KSR dude. lmao. Do these guys not know, it's one thing for you and I - Joe and Jane Q Public - to go and run our mouths or say stupid things on twitter but a whole other thing when they do it. He may not be HC but anyone affilliated with ANY program needs to take care with comments like that on social media. That tweet is hilariously insecure.

Vince marrow is insanely thin skinned and acts like an ass on Twitter regularly.

Couple that with his schtick of negatively recruiting our school and telling recruits we’re racist down here… I always enjoy seeing him/them fail on the field and talking **** to him.

He makes Beamer seem well adjusted.

He’s a damn idiot.
All young men may be motivated by different things. This is the second straight year entering the portal. This doesn’t mean he hates Tennessee or is against us, but does mean he is looking for something else. Additionally a second straight portal trip may have been enough for us. Hard to knock him if he feels as if this is best for him. That being said, I wish him luck but if you aren’t with us, the you are against us.

Reactions: SmokinBob
we spent our wad on the existing team. then decided to go after a very few select transfers.
Or maybe we didn't and Spyre is being stingy with other people's money.

Wild speculation is the result of doing all of these deals behind closed doors. Meanwhile I can go to UTK's website and figure out what every one of their faculty members are being paid. Just sayin'...

Jakobe Thomas to vols. I sure do wish Spyre would do something Jesus they are worthless
I wouldn't think he'd cost much. He's coming from MTSU, and not highly rated. (Not saying rating matters to the coaches, but it could in NIL valuation.)

VN Store

Back