Tennessee 2024 Schedule (NOW COMPLETE)

That is a loser mentality.
I don't mind playing them as long as everyone else has to play them too. I know that is not going to happen. We have been on the shjort end of the scheduling for the last 35-40 years, or at least sincere started playing Georgia every year. Auburn has been in the same boat. JUST MAKE IT AS FAIR AS POSSIBLE FOR ALL OF THE TEAMS;

Last edited:
I don't mind playing them as long as everyone else hast to play them too. I know that is not going to happen. We have been on the shjort end of the scheduling for the last 35-40 years, or at least sincere started playing Georgia every year. Auburn has been in the same boat. JUST MAKE IT AS FAIR AS POSSIBLE FOR ALL OF THE TEAMS;

We just need to get better. I want the Gumps complaining that it isn't fair that they have to play us every year.

We’re losers when we play them. We lose. Let’s replace them with a marginal team to pad our win numbers.

Maybe replace Florida too. That’s a loss 8 of 10 times.
Don‘t understand why fans always use Ala as the certain loss every year but ignore the fact Florida basically owns the Vols . At least Bama out talents the Vols but Fl wins with less talent and coaches that get run off

Florida is a 5-7 disaster right now, they are only a hard team for us lol... most teams wouldn't bat an eye at having Florida and Alabama back to back.

Maybe replace Florida too. That’s a loss 8 of 10 times.
Don‘t understand why fans always use Ala as the certain loss every year but ignore the fact Florida basically owns the Vols . At least Bama out talents the Vols but Fl wins with less talent and coaches that get run off
I prefer to note that since Heupel has been here he has beaten those teams at Neyland every time.

In the early 90s we had to play Florida and bama back to back. Had a huge letdown against bama after coming off the high of blowing out the gators in 1990. 1991 was brutal as our only 2 losses came on the road against those two (coincidentally on Oct 12 and 19). Hope in 2025 with both of the games on the road they split up the games more (assuming we still play the gators in 25).

I’m not really sure why so many people are cowering to Oklahoma and UGA. Oklahoma lost their qb and will enter untested waters. UGA is experiencing a mass exodus into the portal and many people are predicting that they will turn into Clemson 2.0 in 2024.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I see 8-4 or 9-3 for next year. Schedule is going to be tougher than this year and breaking in a new QB. SEC has gotten to be a tougher league with the new additions and new scheduling.

Florida in Neyland is a good tune-up for the Bama game. I think we handle the former no problem at home, and stand a chance against the latter.

That smells of cowardice. I want to play them every single year. Would love nothing more than to be the reason Saban retires still short of Bear Bryant's win record there. Heh.

Might not be. There are gaps. Sep 28th, Oct 5th, and then Oct 26th, Nov 2nd, Nov 9th are all gaps that need to be filled. One or maybe two of them will be byes (two if the Vandy game is Nov 30th).

Plenty of SEC lightweights to soften the schedule up with: in addition to Vandy, there's Kentucky...Miss State...Arkansas...South Carolina...Auburn...and Mizzou, assuming they return to normal form.

What if the full schedule looks like this:

Sat Aug 31- UTC
Sat Sep 7- NC State (Charlotte)
Sat Sep 14- Kent State
Sat Sep 21- @ Oklahoma
Sat Sep 28 - bye
Sat, Oct 5 - @ Miss State

Sat Oct 12- Florida
Sat Oct 19- Alabama
Sat Oct 26th - Kentucky
Sat Nov 2 - Arkansas or South Carolina or Auburn
Sat Nov 9 - bye

Sat Nov 16- @ UGA
Sat Nov 23- UTEP
Sat Nov 30 - @ Vandy

See what I mean? Still tough games on the schedule, but not nearly as bunched together as the OP made them look.

This has been out for a long while. It's Arkansas (not SC or Auby)

We just need to get better. I want the Gumps complaining that it isn't fair that they have to play us every year.
That will at least take until 2043 since they lead us 59 to 39 with 7 ties. So, if we go on a 20-year winning streak it will be 59 to 59, we can say we don't dodge anybody by Gawd and Georgias Nattys are fake because they don't play Bama every year like we do. Can't wait to the 2050s when Bama is crying because they have to play the Vols every year.

VN Store

Back