Can someone explain to me how Florida is in the top 5 in recruiting and Tennessee isn't in the top 10?

They’ve been significantly better than us for the majority of the past 20 years. Add to that how much more instate talent they have in Florida compared to tn and there’s the difference. But realistically, the difference between the no.5 and the NO.11 class isn’t that significant. We could very well look back in 4 years and say the number 11 class was the best in the country. It’s really more about filling the class with high priority positions and then seeing the majority of those kids stay here and develop.
Based on our coaching staff versus theirs… I’d guess we’ll do more with our kids than they’ll do with theirs. I’d be shocked if Billy is still the coach in two years. And we know all too well what happens to the roster when a coach leaves.

Dumb thread
Yep. Some posters don’t understand how this works with the NIL, hidh school recruiting, and players in the portal. We are getting rid of a bunch of non productive players and will replace the with better talent and experience. I look forward to next years team and we haven’t finished what we are goin to before recruiting and trasfers are over.

Reactions: Volunteer821

VN Store

Back