Who are the richest NIL programs?

We good

These articles are a year old but....

Since 2008 Saban was far far ahead in under the table buying of players, protected 100% by Birmingham based SEC office, Championships followed, Kirby left and Ga used same buying formula and told SEC office if it came after him he would expose everything about Satan. Championships for 2 years.

No we didn't. His statements make that pretty clear

But why single UT out? We weren't the only ones who missed on him
Right. So now we just believe what 18 year olds say? Funny. I remember when Nolen committed to TAMU and he said it wasn’t about the money. Most on here laughed and said yeah right. So Nolen was clearly lying but Seaton isn’t. Sure thing.

I am singling out TN because I donate to Spyre and I am tired of seeing TN placing second for big time recruits ti inferior programs.

Right. So now we just believe what 18 year olds say? Funny. I remember when Nolen committed to TAMU and he said it wasn’t about the money. Most on here laughed and said yeah right. So Nolen was clearly lying but Seaton isn’t. Sure thing.

I am singling out TN because I donate to Spyre and I am tired of seeing TN placing second for big time recruits ti inferior programs.
It's not always about money. If we ignore absolutely everything he said and believe Colorado bought him then they likely spent it all. No one believes they outbid every big time program on his list except for you.

How do you even know we were second? Maybe we were 5th and were being used as part of the smoke screen

It's not purely money, though it is with some recruits. Some of the established winning programs, like Bama, Ohio State and Georgia, while they play the NIL game, they don't sling the big money because they don't have to. All they have to do is be competitive and say, come here and we'll get you to the league and win you a championship, etc. It's most of the really desperate teams that are currently slinging around the most money: Miami, A&M, etc. Why would a prospect go there if not for money? It's all they've got. They haven't had a pulse recently. I feel like we are more in the middle, we play the NIL game too, but also Heupel is also trying to build a culture here and get his guys here character wise and pure mercenaries don't really fit that mold.

It's not always about money. If we ignore absolutely everything he said and believe Colorado bought him then they likely spent it all. No one believes they outbid every big time program on his list except for you.

How do you even know we were second? Maybe we were 5th and were being used as part of the smoke screen
Guess you just won’t see what’s right in front of you. Tons of examples. Believe what you will. Your statements resemble the usual Al ones on here when we miss out in a big time recruit. No one believes like me? Cool story. Prove it then.

He reached out to our staff, expressed real interest, got a massive NIL deal, and ended up somewhere else.

It’s been rumored some kids were using us for NIL leverage, so I’m guessing our offers are pretty good

It's as if those youths attended the "Mike Gundy Negotiation Camp" over the summer.

Guess you just won’t see what’s right in front of you. Tons of examples. Believe what you will. Your statements resemble the usual Al ones on here when we miss out in a big time recruit. No one believes like me? Cool story. Prove it then.
Like playing chess with a pigeon. He literally told you what drove the decision and you won't admit it.

Since 2008 Saban was far far ahead in under the table buying of players, protected 100% by Birmingham based SEC office, Championships followed, Kirby left and Ga used same buying formula and told SEC office if it came after him he would expose everything about Satan. Championships for 2 years.
and all year long I've been saying the word here in alabama is the SEC punished our football team on the field due to Sankey not being happy with the NCAA punishment of our football program. Birmingham stinks

Reactions: freedom fighter

I am singling out TN because I donate to Spyre and I am tired of seeing TN placing second for big time recruits it inferior programs.
If Colorado can get their NIL packages close to the same ballpark for a kid, you're going to have them pick up players that want to play for Coach Prime. He is part of the bid. Also, there are a lot of young men who share Prime's attitude and love his swagger & bling. (The jury is out on whether his swagger & bling are good for a young man just out of high school, but Coach Prime sure has a lot of both.)

Spyre can help insure that UT is competitive for the kids that fit... and fit for all UT athletic programs. If I'm not mistaken, we need that NIL collective for basketball, baseball, as well.

As for this Seaton kid... he's a five star but I don't think anyone believes him to be a "generational" talent... or even a potential one. Let's say Spyre "out bids" everyone for a Seaton or Nolan, then is short on funds when a generational talent at quarterback considers playing in Knoxville?

We good

These articles are a year old but....
Some of the teams on those lists are surprising SMU, Arkansas, USCe. Ole Miss, West Virginia less surprising because that's that old gone with the wind money.

VN Store

Back