(16) Ohio State - 78 (20) Tennessee - 58

Very unathletic and unaware of the flow of the game. Offense is stagnant and unimaginative. Easy to defend. Press break looks like a middle school team… So many times we pass the ball directly to the opponent as if we do not see them standing there.
Sorry to say, but the program is sliding away…

The offense has been the same even going back to Pat. Offensive boards, driving to he basket, etc... But Pat had athletes, and the ability to mold the team to her will. Holly was a great recruiter, but below average coach, and Kelly seems to be neither a good recruiter nor a good high-level coach.

The offense has been the same even going back to Pat. Offensive boards, driving to he basket, etc... But Pat had athletes, and the ability to mold the team to her will. Holly was a great recruiter, but below average coach, and Kelly seems to be neither a good recruiter nor a good high-level coach.

Is that right? WBB is exploding in popularity and the TV ratings as well as social media numbers back that up….the sport is growing fast, it’s a big deal to many.
Popularity has nothing to do with Lady Vol basketball. It's about building a program back regardless of the WNBA.

Close game. NOT..
Coach Harper needs to be replaced period. The Lady Vols basketball team has been reduced to one of the worst teams in the SEC and shows no signs of improvement. Coach Harper has not been able to recruit players that compete either...out of the last 3 years of the top 100 of HoopsGurlz splayers he was able to recruit only one player who came to Tennessee,...played an average of some 3 or 4 minutes per game with no success and left the team after two years. Coach Harper has done absolutely nothing in her time at Tennessee to reduce turnovers....in the Ohio State game today the LV had 15 turnovers in the first 3 quarters and Ohio State had scored some 16 points off those turnovers. last season there were three games with 27 turnovers...you do not win games with those kind of numbers. It is now obvious that Harper is not going to get the job done at Tennessee and needs to be replaced. Kara Lawson has now had coaching experience at Duke and would be a good replacement and by adding Timika Cataching as an assistant. Out of 8 games this season, the LV are 4-4 and will end up losing many more games too.

Reactions: bobbyutvol
Kara Lawson has now had coaching experience at Duke and would be a good replacement and by adding Timika Cataching as an assistant. Out of 8 games this season, the LV are 4-4 and will end up losing many more games too.
Yes let's do just that. Because hiring former LV players as coaches has gone SO well so far, let's hire TWO of them! One with limited coaching success, espec on offense, and one with zero coaching experience. Why didn't I think of that?

Popularity has nothing to do with Lady Vol basketball. It's about building a program back regardless of the WNBA.
JC, I hate to do this, I am an avid fly fisherman, been all around the world chasing trout and salmon on the fly, but….hello? We are talking about NCAA WBB…..ratings going through the roof past few seasons and growing. Nobody gives a **** about WNBA, wth even watches it?

JC, I hate to do this, I am an avid fly fisherman, been all around the world chasing trout and salmon on the fly, but….hello? We are talking about NCAA WBB…..ratings going through the roof past few seasons and growing. Nobody gives a **** about WNBA, wth even watches it?
Agree.....tight lines my friend ><>

Coach Harper needs to be replaced period. The Lady Vols basketball team has been reduced to one of the worst teams in the SEC and shows no signs of improvement. Coach Harper has not been able to recruit players that compete either...out of the last 3 years of the top 100 of HoopsGurlz splayers he was able to recruit only one player who came to Tennessee,...played an average of some 3 or 4 minutes per game with no success and left the team after two years. Coach Harper has done absolutely nothing in her time at Tennessee to reduce turnovers....in the Ohio State game today the LV had 15 turnovers in the first 3 quarters and Ohio State had scored some 16 points off those turnovers. last season there were three games with 27 turnovers...you do not win games with those kind of numbers. It is now obvious that Harper is not going to get the job done at Tennessee and needs to be replaced. Kara Lawson has now had coaching experience at Duke and would be a good replacement and by adding Timika Cataching as an assistant. Out of 8 games this season, the LV are 4-4 and will end up losing many more games too.
No ex lady VOLS new blood

Agree.....tight lines my friend ><>
I have spent a good deal of time in the Smokies and along the NC/Tenn border area chasing some nice trout over the years, you don’t always have to travel across the country to find them, the Smokies can do the trick if you know the area well. Merry Xmas friend.

Reactions: FlyFishnVol

VN Store

Back