10-2 Next year, What say you?

It's too hard to do this in the era of the portal, until you see what your roster settles into and what your opponents do. Our schedule next year looks tougher to me at a glance but again, that's hard to be sure about as well.

Who makes these schedules? This is a really crappy one
The order of the SEC schedule portion hasn’t been set yet. It’s just noting all the away games in alphabetical order, all the home games in alphabetical order, and then Vanderbilt at the end (since it’s always the last game).

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Based on CJH's trend as a head coach...... more than likely looking 7-5 directly in the face. Losing several key players on both sides of the ball. O line will be a handicap. Redshirt Freshman starting for the first time in the SEC. Next year has disaster written all over it. Temper your expectations.

Our first 4 games should be gimmies at least. And our overall schedule is a joke.

We will be young, but who comes back, what do we get from the portal, what about injuries.

I’d say we should be 7-5 as the absolute floor. And if we end up 7-5 several things went wrong. If things go well, 9-3.

Reactions: BlinghamptonVol
8 or 9 wins. There won’t be many players left from the 2019-21 classes. Hopefully, the past two recruiting classes are ready to ball along with portal acquisitions. We are about to find out how good of a talent evaluator Heupel is.

Last edited:
Could be subject to change with roster changes but right now. 8-4 at best. 6-6 is possible unless we are successful in portal.

8-4. Our schedule is much more difficult next season and we'll still have O-line issues. Road games @ Georgia and Oklahoma. Plus, Alabama in Neyland won't be easy.

I think we'll be improved, but it's possible it doesn't show up in our record because of SoS.

Key games IMO: vs NCSU, vs Florida, @Arkansas, @Oklahoma, vs Bama. I think we should be able to beat Vandy, Miss State, and Kentucky. If we go 9-3, I think we'll exceed expectations.

Losing too much for me to have high hopes. I expect it to take nico at least half the season to get going and that depends on what kind of run game they can have.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
Losing too much for me to have high hopes. I expect it to take nico at least half the season to get going and that depends on what kind of run game they can have.
I’m with you about the running game. It will be easier for Nico to take over if the offense can run to set up the pass.

VN Store

Back