Recruiting Football Talk VII

The worst part about this loss is just we look like a team that has quit on the season. Makes it a lot less desirable to watch next week and a lot more likely we might be in a 4 quarter dog fight with an abysmal Vandy team because this offense sucks.
We haven’t quit. We just have deficiencies. Jaylen Wright out ran their secondary on the first play. We just need to regroup next year with a new QB.

I don’t get that. If he’s as good as advertised, he’s not going to be here for four years anyways. So why does it matter if he redshirts or not?
He's not as good as advertised. Have you watched him play when he's gotten in? He's raw and (presently) inaccurate. He'll play next year but not before.

We haven’t quit. We just have deficiencies. Jaylen Wright out ran their secondary on the first play. We just need to regroup next year with a new QB.

We’ve scored 17 points in 8 quarters. This cannot just be deficiencies at this point. We don’t look to have any juice on the field. Just moving around and going through the motions.

Heup better make changes are he will be on the hot seat. This is all on him.
Lol. We're decimated by injuries and undermanned to begin with. This was sadly a likely rebuild year with bad breaks thrown in. Defense took a step forward while the offense took a step back. Still we'll finish 8-4. The seat isn't even warm.

We've talked about it here. I believe AP has mentioned it. Various announcers have talked about there being "a plan" for Nico. It's been out there.

I remember seeing AP say that Nico’s family was fine with Joe being the guy this year, but I don’t recall him saying anything to the effect of Nico’s family not wanting him to play this year.

Regardless, there being a plan for him can explain not benching Joe. It doesn’t explain not putting Nico in for some reps after the game is essentially over.

Reactions: TheMookieMonster
We’ve scored 17 points in 8 quarters. This cannot just be deficiencies at this point. We don’t look to have any juice on the field. Just moving around and going through the motions.
That’s the easy thing to say when you get beat. We have weaknesses, and injuries have hurt. Go ahead and call it an excuse. It’s the truth. We were playing 2nd stringers to start today. Last week was disappointing.

The funny thing is, all this bitching and it'll still be an 8-4 season. You would think we were staring down 6-6, or worse.

Don’t count your chickens before they hatch. Vandy played this Georgia team closer than we did. What exactly about our last two weeks tells you next week is an easy win?

Not making excuses. Just saying, share with us what you would call given the players on the field. I'm on the fence on Banks. Better yet, go try to get the Girls BB Coach fired.
Pay me $1.6mil and I'll share that with you. How many years does he need? We're 3 years in to this abomination of a defense. It's an embarrassment to even call it defense.

VN Store

Back