CJH’s Blind loyalty/pure stubbornness is starting to concern me.

UTK

I’ve praised this coach since year 1 and think he has overachieved given the situation he walked into. And By no means am I calling for his head or anything but I’m starting to get a bad feeling in the gut. There’s no reason to keep trotting out Joe and there’s no reason Banks should still be employed. There’s no reason Wille should be employed. I’m afraid Josh is just a blindly loyal person and can’t make the hard decisions that’s needed to win in this business. This year coulda been another great year with a simple QB change maybe, maybe not. But you never tested those waters to find out. I’m afraid next year we will light it up with Nico just for a Tim Banks defense to blow a couple games for us.

What do we have to gain by putting Nico in now? We are going to lose. If he's as good as advertised he won't need a lot of reps. Why risk a serious injury and then we're looking for a QB in the portal next year. Not to mention this is the best defense in the country.

I’ve praised this coach since year 1 and think he has overachieved given the situation he walked into. And By no means am I calling for his head or anything but I’m starting to get a bad feeling in the gut. There’s no reason to keep trotting out Joe and there’s no reason Banks should still be employed. There’s no reason Wille should be employed. I’m afraid Josh is just a blindly loyal person and can’t make the hard decisions that’s needed to win in this business. This year coulda been another great year with a simple QB change maybe, maybe not. But you never tested those waters to find out. I’m afraid next year we will light it up with Nico just for a Tim Banks defense to blow a couple games for us.
Hooker is to josh what Dobbs was to butch

What do we have to gain by putting Nico in now? We are going to lose. If he's as good as advertised he won't need a lot of reps. Why risk a serious injury and then we're looking for a QB in the portal next year. Not to mention this is the best defense in the country.
You forgot to take your testosterone today.

Joe is playing so bad he should put on a Georgia jersey. Totally agree with letting Nico into the game. At least give him some reps. We own Joe nothing since he can't do his job to drive the offense
And keep his defense off the field

Weak argument. Nico could get hurt against Vandy lol. It’s football. Playing him one quarter and two games ain’t “many” reps anyways. He came here to play. Period. You’re sending a horrendous message to recruits that if you’re a young player, you ain’t getting on the field ahead of the dude in front of you no matter how poorly they perform. It’s not just Nico/Joe. It’s Banks still being employed. I

He has a blind spot with Joe.

He started him over Hooker. And won’t pull him even with him impersonating JG.
Hooker didn’t light it up when he got here. He grew into a solid QB. People forget in the Pitt game, Hooker cost us a TD and the win by not pulling the ball for a score…instead stuffed and turnover inside of 5 mins left in the game

As of last week, our defense was RANKED 21ST nationally in yards and points against.

This with a starting QB with an IQ of room temperature who routinely goes 3andOut over and over and over.....causing the defense to be on the field for the entire game, every game.

The passing defense looks terrible the last 2 weeks without our BEST corner in Hadden and 1 of our 2 starting safeties. It was terrible all season last year. If you wanna call for Martinez to be fired....a GREAT statistical case with sound logic and evidence can be made for that. No doubt about that.

Banks has made lemonade out of grapefruits who are in some cases not even SEC caliber athletes since he has been here. Wish yall would look up facts before starting baseless threads slandering our coaches. Nobody else could have come into this dumpster fire of a roster in a couple seasons and done any better than him...this passing offense is absolutely pathetic though. Wanna talk about why only 160lb Squirrel can even catch a pass this season? Where the Hell are Webb, Nimrod who just dropped another TD...and Leacock,???

They cant get open against literally ANY defense we play. Wanna talk about the WR coach Pope??? Solid case there too for a coach to be on the hotseat at the very least.

Youre trashing Banks though. Lmao. Cheers bro.

Honestly. When I see people like you write this, I want to come thru your computer screen or phone—and shake you.

How do you not prepare for the future? How is that lost on you? How is sticking with the same thing that is losing us games—over and over and over again—what you want to broadcast to the world?

VN Store

Back