The Official #13 Tennessee @ #14 Missouri Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

This simply is a Music City or Liberty Bowl caliber team. Rebuilding year of sorts - better talent lies ahead. If can beat an equally mediocre team gives 9 wins so not that bad overall. No real playmakers offensively. Give credit to Missouri - they have a quality quarterback and a great running back. Good luck to them.
We have better players everywhere besides WR and he’s not playing. This is unacceptable

I can't believe some of these so-called UT fans.
What do you want the fans to say? “Hang in there guys, you can do it.” Everyone on this board wants a TN win. They support this team.

Nobody is attacking the players as individuals but critiquing their performance. And I’m sure many on here are like me who spend thousands on tickets, gas, food etc to attend games.

The fans just want to see effort snd a good product. We aren’t getting either today.

Jesus. Just stop. Last year was an outlier and this year has been exactly what should be expected: 8-4 or 9-3. The trajectory is on the upswing and full faith in CJH. Now that being said, he’s got to make some changes on the defensive side of thing because this is just ugly.

Agreed...........at a minimum Martinez needs to go ahead and hang it up as a coach. Time to get some young blood in that spot.

The reality is that unless we get another once-in-a-decade QB transfer in again, Heupel probably has a 9-win ceiling as a HC in the SEC.

Not seeing us consistently recruiting or developing players well enough on either side of the ball to compete at a higher level than that without significant changes.

Banks and Martinez ARE the problem. If you can't see that I'm very sorry.
Well, you got to include Gardner, too, right? This d line is giving up gobs of rushing yards today.

I agree on Martinez. I think that dude blackmails his way into gigs.

If Huepel doesn’t come out publicly against this officiating he’s going to eventually be fired anyways. May as well get this bullsh out In public

VN Store

Back