The Official #17/15 Tennessee vs. #11 Alabama Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

I agree, but Nico isn’t ready. If he was, Josh would’ve had him in. Heupel surely knows he can’t win at an acceptable level with Joe Milton as our QB. He has to know.. head coach’s jobs depend on QB play.
Well play the Moore kid then. Milton can't hit the broad side of a barn..Killing us..

Reactions: lilesrt
Let’s see how Joe plus Vs KY. If he struggles, then go with Nico moving forward. Sure there is a bowl but no shot at a SEC championship game and I still see two more losses. Not a Negavol, being realistic. Plus we have a lot of seniors so younger guys better get reps as next season will be more difficult.

Down 14, 6:50 in the 4th Qtr … punt. Given the last drive, Bama will hold the ball for 5:00 and kick anther FG. Vols will get it back with less than 2 to go. They will proceed to run it on first down. Book it.

Reactions: OptimisticFan
there is nothing enjoyable about watching this team anymore. I have wasted way too much time. Not sure what was worse - coaching or corrupt refs. Just not worth investing any more time this season.

VN Store

Back