Recruiting Football Talk VII

Some stats that stood out.

SC was 2-14 on third down. Rattler had a 4.8 ypa night. These are both incredible. 238 yards rushing. We were also 7-15 on 3rd down. Joe gets some of the credit for that. Our OL run blocked their asses off and the pocket was pretty clean.

Great freaking win.
We dominated 3rd down on both sides. Really huge to see that... Especially on defense.

He broke a bone for sure. Just not sure which one. He is def done for the year.

I hope he considers coming back.
Looked like an injury I had a few years ago, a broken fibula where it attaches to the ankle. Surgery was a metal plate and screws to hold the bones together. It took me 6 weeks to heal the bones, then even longer to strengthen my leg muscles again. If so, he's probably out for the year. 😔

I really don't like playing SC, so good riddance if we don't play them again for awhile. Seems like there is some major injury every time we play--whether our side or theirs. That said, Beamer didn't bother me as much this time. Maybe because we were winning and he was in a hostile environment.

We won’t see them in 2024, so there will be a little break. I’m good with that. The new SEC schedule will allow us to have variety going forward.

VN Store

Back