'24 GA LB Sammy Brown (Clemson commit)

There’s a lot of pressure to stay home but I’m hearing a lot of good stuff that makes me think he really might end up a Vol
In a month you've gone from he and his parents would prefer him leave Georgia to there's a lot of pressure to stay home. Is that pressure from outside the family, or have things shifted within the family?

In a month you've gone from he and his parents would prefer him leave Georgia to there's a lot of pressure to stay home. Is that pressure from outside the family, or have things shifted within the family?
I never said who that pressure is coming from. It’s not coming from his family. His parents have preferences but they want the decision to be his and his alone.

Makes me think NIL might be a factor here

Reactions: Smokey19rt
He doesn’t know

I don’t know his final decision, no.

I do know that his family is leaving the decision to him, as they should.
I know his mother prefers Tennessee.
I know distance isn’t a big factor.
I know there’s a lot of pressure to stay home (not from family but I’ve been told his father seems to prefer UGA).
This kid was ALL Clemson until recently. It’s been his dream school for a long time. Somethings changed there but I’m not sure why.
I don’t believe NIL is a big factor at all.

He lives about 20 or 30 minutes from Sanford stadium. There are a lot of nut job woofers around his school and everywhere in this town. I live here and I see and hear them everyday. I am sure there is pressure from the outsiders.
Where is here? I’m from the area myself.

VN Store

Back