Tennessee Softball 2023

If Keane can hit she could definitely play DH. Wouldn't be that hard to bump Brockenbrough if she doesn't take a step forward her sophomore year. Keane was ranked higher in HS ahead of her Saugus teammate, Boo.
It’s a safe beat to say neither one will be starting next year. Grace had 2 years to make an impact and Brockenbrough was hitting .250 all year and that don’t cut it in this league. A portal player or a new freshman will be in the DH spot next year. Who knows maybe even Puni. The offense is going to have to get better with losing Ashley and a .250 DH won’t cut it for the offense we’ll need next season.

Reactions: anecwnrjcns12
If our luck continue at supers and we don’t make the WCWS does Kiki come back or does she go in the portal to Oklahoma? Asking for a friend….

I have 5 tickets to tomorrow nights game I am giving away. Just want the seats to be filled since we can't make it until Saturday. Let me know if you want them. Section G

I have 5 tickets to tomorrow nights game I am giving away. Just want the seats to be filled since we can't make it until Saturday. Let me know if you want them. Section G
L pm
They had real brick until the NCAA changed the rule to require all brick and hard surfaces to be fully padded. I don't love the look, but that's why they did it.
Well that makes sense but what would it take to pad a three foot wall?

VN Store

Back