Tennessee Softball 2023

I've never understood the fascination this board has with Keane. While I would expect Pannell to factor in the lineup since she was there before the injury, Keane isn't bumping anyone.

If Keane can hit she could definitely play DH. Wouldn't be that hard to bump Brockenbrough if she doesn't take a step forward her sophomore year. Keane was ranked higher in HS ahead of her Saugus teammate, Boo.

Reactions: anecwnrjcns12
If Keane can hit she could definitely play DH. Wouldn't be that hard to bump Brockenbrough if she doesn't take a step forward her sophomore year. Keane was ranked higher in HS ahead of her Saugus teammate, Boo.
I think Brock will take the next step if Karen will leave her alone. Her swing is pretty and she has some power as well. I know nothing of Keane but what i have read on here for years is she is the cats meow! Until she shows she can hit P5 pitching she is still a prospect. Would love another power hitter!

I think Brock will take the next step if Karen will leave her alone. Her swing is pretty and she has some power as well. I know nothing of Keane but what i have read on here for years is she is the cats meow! Until she shows she can hit P5 pitching she is still a prospect. Would love another power hitter!

What does Karen have to do with it? Chris will have more to do with it, then anybody else?

Reactions: Nickid1975
Kailey Plumlee had 20 strikeouts in 8-1 victory over Linton's Eagleville team yesterday. Plumlee plays travel ball with Ga Impact Caymol.
One to watch, she’s been in town for Tennessee’s pitching camps. Personally to me a better pitcher than Linton. I don’t think Tennessee would take both but I’m not sure Tennessee is sold on Linton to this point as a pitcher. The hype is what gets her attention more than her play.

game numbers
Linton - 2 IN, 7 runs, 5BB, 3K
Plumlee- 7IN, 2H, 5BB, 20K

Last edited:
Reactions: anecwnrjcns12

It will all be sorted out in time.

That’s a big if considering she hasn’t done it in the two years she’s been here. She couldn’t get at-bats as a freshman while Gibson started nearly every game, and she wasn’t projected to play this year before the injury. So the idea that she’s going to take some huge step in the off-season coming off of surgery doesn’t really add up to me. Maybe I will be incorrect, I just don’t see it.

I have read up on the Cosmopolitan books,watched Oprah reruns and watched Lifetime movies now there will not be no trouble in here during this weekends Super Regional against Texas.

Reactions: RebKell
Doesn't matter, she has produce less at UT than Brockenbrough has, plus coming off surgery she'll have a huge hill to climb. Especially since they stopped that silly slapping garbage with Brockenbrough.

Doesn't matter, she has produce less at UT than Brockenbrough has, plus coming off surgery she'll have a huge hill to climb. Especially since they stopped that silly slapping garbage with Brockenbrough.
Chris is a savant. maybe?

VN Store

Back