Premiere League & World Soccer Thread

No idea. He wants to stay at Inter, we want him to stay at Inter, but Inter wants to pay peanuts and Chelsea won’t accept that. Feels like a buy him permanent or he’s coming back and we will find another way to offload him type situation. He could come back and play for Chelsea but that feels like a last resort situation. Fans definitely don’t want him back but I’m sure their minds would change if he starts scoring goals at a nice clip. Anyway you cut it though he’s going to be a loss on the books.

If he were to suit up for Chelsea again, that would be bad all around.

If he were to suit up for Chelsea again, that would be bad all around.
Been listening to some podcasts on Poch and they actually talked about it and mentioned that he would have no problem just making Lukaku do individual training until they could sell him. He did it with a player at Southampton and at Spurs his first year there. Club doesn’t want to be held hostage by a player but also doesn’t want him around first team if he will be an attitude issue. Best situation is Inter either buy him or he agrees to be sold elsewhere. There is still a market out there for someone that wants to buy him but it’ll be way less than the value Chelsea still have left to pay on him.

If Dortmund win their last game, or if Bayern lose their last game, then Dortmund will win the Bundesliga. Would end a decade run of dominance by Bayern. 😳

Glancing at the Nashville SC thread to see what @YankeeVol may have added and then thinking about how exciting and important next Sunday will be even though the EPL already has a champion just reminds me how little of a damn I will ever give about MLS without relegation and promotion.

Reactions: MAD
Damn, I had Haaland to score by header, +700, so $10 wins $80. I was happy then I was so, so sad to paraphrase Alannis

Was just looking at the table, and realized it’s possible they finish as low as 14th. Yikes.
Truly a season of horrors. It’s been bad since the start but just keeps getting worse.

Get rid of the dead weight this summer. Sign a player in a couple key positions. Have a good preseason and let Poch install his philosophy. Do that, and we move on and get back to competing for Top 4 next year or at worst a European spot. Still way too much talent on this team. Just needs someone to come in and lead them. Hope Poch is ready though, he’s got his hands full.

Truly a season of horrors. It’s been bad since the start but just keeps getting worse.
No kidding. I knew it had been bad, but didn’t truly realize just how much of a tailspin they’ve been in until I looked at their results earlier today. Aside from a 7 day stretch in early March when they somehow strung together three wins, they’ve only won twice this calendar year.

No kidding. I knew it had been bad, but didn’t truly realize just how much of a tailspin they’ve been in until I looked at their results earlier today. Aside from a 7 day stretch in early March when they somehow strung together three wins, they’ve only won twice this calendar year.
Look at goals scored next. There’s your answer. Will finish with a negative goal differential for the first time in forever.

They have really missed Bellingham. Dortmund will be quite a different team next season without him.
Rich get richer for Real Madrids midfield too. They went from a generational midfield in Koos-Modric-Casemiro, to a potential new generational midfield of this. Unreal.

VN Store

Back