Charlie Garner Game Worn Bucs Jersey

Got this today from Charlie himself. Game worn and photo matched to multiple games from 2004 including the final game of Charlie's career - 9/26/2004 vs the Raiders. Charlie suffered a knee injury and would never play again.

IMO, Charlie is definitely in the top 5 RB's in UT history. Dude had another gear..........

Really underrated back by most people, especially those too young to have seen him play. He only had a little over 300c in his whole career being a JUCO and being on the same roster as James Stewart, Aaron Hayden and Mose Phillips. Had a 6.7ypc career average.
That 6.7 is a full yard over 2nd place. 6.7 in the SEC.

Got this today from Charlie himself. Game worn and photo matched to multiple games from 2004 including the final game of Charlie's career - 9/26/2004 vs the Raiders. Charlie suffered a knee injury and would never play again.

Love it! CG was our Barry Sanders. Guy could switch directions on a dime. Huge runs in '92 and '93. I remember my dad and brothers asking me, "who's gonna start, Little man or Hayden this year?" When I told them Charlie Garner, they looked at me like I had a horn growing out of my head. What a back. And he was the man my first year at UT.

I honestly forgot he played for the Bucs… I remembered him with the Eagles and 49ers in the NFL , but completely forgot he spent time in Tampa

Reactions: DOCTORLOOMIS
Now that is freakin' sweet, man. You should count yourself very fortunate - i'm surprised he parted with it.

VN Store

Back