'24 MO WR Ryan Wingo (Texas commit)

Late bloomer though. At this point in his recruitment he was just becoming a low 4*, was 3* until the May update.
See i knew i wasnt crazy. I liked Hyatt. Idk how he will do in the NFL. It seems he struggles with press man coverage.

Reactions: SSVol
Maybe if you got more out of it, more people would sign up. I think 1 autograph a quarter would be fair for $5 dollars a month. It doesn't have to be the top player but $15 dollars for a small signed print seems reasonable.
60 bucks a year too much to ask to sign the best of the best? People spent more than that to watch us lose to Florida and Bama year after year. Now the iron is finally scorching hot and people don’t want to strike it?

Reactions: jvols1999
I wish you got something more for $5 a month. I mean an autograph once a quarter would at least be something. They sent me a Hyatt signed picture which was nice but then I didn't get anything for basketball or spring season.
That stuff is just them throwing fans a bone. Make no mistake, that collective is meant entirely to benefit the players. This fanbase used to spend hundreds of dollars a year on tickets to watch a horrible football team. $60 a year is a bargain to sign the best players in the country. Gotta strike while the iron is not

That stuff is just them throwing fans a bone. Make no mistake, that collective is meant entirely to benefit the players. This fanbase used to spend hundreds of dollars a year on tickets to watch a horrible football team. $60 a year is a bargain to sign the best players in the country. Gotta strike while the iron is not
I'm all for supporting the program and I want the players to get theirs. I just think more money would be coming in to the players through the Vol Club of more autographs got sent out.

Beat Bama
Beat Georgia at home
Beat Lsu in Atlanta

I can get behind that.

Idk what Bama or Georgia are getting out of the QB position.
Bama's quarterbacks looked like crap in their spring game, which I guess is why Saban went out and got Notre Dame's back-up, lol. Carson Beck, #15 at UGA looked pretty good in their spring game.

If spring games meant anything, Gaston Moore would be the starter this season.
Well, Bama's QB's still looked like ****. That's the data we have. Beck was going against UGA's #1 defense, that's not nothing, as Hendon Hooker can attest. He's definitely unproven though in the sense that he hasn't taken meaningful snaps in real games, he was their mop up guy last year.

If spring games meant anything, Gaston Moore would be the starter this season.
I get what you’re a saying, but you don’t want your starting QB looking bad in the spring game. Someone playing great doesn’t necessarily mean he’s going to be great, but a QB playing bad usually isn’t a good sign

Reactions: TitanicVolz
Just saw a post on fansided saying we were out of it for Wingo. Said he scheduled 4 ov's I think it was Georgia,Oregon,Texas, and Missouri and those would be his 4 school going forward.

Just saw a post on fansided saying we were out of it for Wingo. Said he scheduled 4 ov's I think it was Georgia,Oregon,Texas, and Missouri and those would be his 4 school going forward.
Those are so he can do some sightseeing after he commits to the Vols over Memorial Day weekend. There is no limit of 4 OV's anymore.

Reactions: Abvolsfan92

VN Store

Back