Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

She got into that issue because of her body, because that girl is a butterface. Her brother got all the looks in that family. And Clark ain't got no body at all.
That’s you’re opinion but think she’s pretty as well. Let me guess u think they should have put Caitlin Clark in the issue instead, since u think she’s beautiful.

Last edited:
The previous case did deal with education-related benefits, but two things happened with the Supreme Court's ruling in that case -

(1) The court signaled its absolute hostility to both the NCAA and the concept of amateurism with that 9-0 ruling.
(2) Specific Justices made very clear and encouraging remarks to future plaintiffs. Kavanaugh in particular took a blowtorch to everything about the NCAA, and more or less said he was looking forward to the eventual case that would let them blow the doors off the entire model of college athletics.

Because of those conditions, and because there's another case moving through the courts specifically about the NIL situations we're seeing right now, the NCAA has more or less capitulated in advance. They know these next lawsuits are going to rip a lot of the system apart. So they're basically throwing their hands up and saying "fine, if you don't want us regulating this, then you're on your own." And rightly so, I think. They've spent decades building a model that promoted a semi-competitive framework for college athletics, and the court ruling, the state laws, and the ongoing lawsuits have knocked that all down. Fine. You want it to be pay for play, big money, no rules? Then you get pay for play, big money, no rules.

At least, that's the impression I get. The NCAA Isn't trying to fight anymore, they're trying to survive and protect what they can of their work and their operations.

Really good post, thx

Creek, that was some seriously funny stuff…..best laugh in awhile.

Well, thanks, Rooster. I was actually deciding whether to delete the entire comment thinking maybe it was a bridge too far for the forum or if I should just leave it up as further proof of my sorry jackassery. But if it made someone 😃, I guess maybe it wasn't totally, uselessly offensive. Now please excuse me while I slink off red-faced in shame back under my rock.

Well, thanks, Rooster. I was actually deciding whether to delete the entire comment thinking maybe it was a bridge too far for the forum or if I should just leave it up as further proof of my sorry jackassery. But if it made someone 😃, I guess maybe it wasn't totally, uselessly offensive. Now please excuse me while I slink off red-faced in shame back under my rock.

I hope that rock has AC because you've been off the chain lately and can see you spending a lot of time there 😂😂😂 ... does it fit two I might be joining you 😂😂

Our junior high health teacher warned us boys that we could go blind if we did that too often.
Well, thanks, Rooster. I was actually deciding whether to delete the entire comment thinking maybe it was a bridge too far for the forum or if I should just leave it up as further proof of my sorry jackassery.
Didn't delete bc you're at least partially blind and couldn't find the delete button.

I’m no

Im not sure if poultrygeist saw the play on words there, it was clever Creek.

Fulwiley, she has crazy skills…I believe she is a generational talent….wow. No way DS can sit her for most of the games this year, she has to get PT, she is too dynamic to sit for long. This isn’t a regular type 5 star out of HS, she is different. Regardless of HS rankings, she has every chance to be the best in that class.

Last edited:
Fulwiley, she has crazy skills…I believe she is a generational talent….wow. No way DS can sit her for most of the games this year, she has to get PT, she is too dynamic to sit for long. This isn’t a regular type 5 star out of HS, she is different. Regardless of HS rankings, she has every chance to be the best in that class.

She is just different, in a good way. Surely Dawn sees that.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
She's explosive, but from watching her in the McD game she also takes an awful lot of terrible, no good, bad shots. If she doesn't value possessions, I don't see Dawn letting that slide.
I think Dawn will coach her up fast, always has with talent like this. Fulwiley will be SEC FOY, some think it will be the Williams girl for LSU, ok. maybe. But Fulwiley is different I think….DS just needs to let her play this next season where SC is rebuilding and let that awesomeness explode, mistakes be damned. This girl could be a female Maravich if given space to grow. You never know unless you let it rip. Look at her handles, and shooting, she plays like Pistol Pete did.. she just needs some good old fashioned coaching now..

There isn’t another player in this class with the same huge upside, I see the others also in this class, Williams esp., but watch and see if Fulwiley is not the best when all is said and done, she just has so much upside with her skills. Her kryptonite would be if she thinks she is already there…….she is not yet.

Let’s watch and see how this goes with her, but with the right touch, and the proper coaching, she is going to be one of the best players in WBB sooner than later. If she gets stifled at SC, she will move on fast, she is too good to sit for long. Yes, I see the potential road block ahead of her with Raven and now PaoPao, something has to give. Dawn loves her veteran players, but this time she must make an exception.

Last edited:
Watching her in the All american game she def didn't give generational . More so irratic but great 1 on 1 player with not much discipline on either end. Mikayla Williams & JuJu Watkins def gave genertational .
So they gave Parker, Moore, Turasi vibes? I think we use “generational” too loosely these days.

But then again, I didn’t even watch the All American game this year so you could be right. 😩😂

That's what I meant...both Williams and Juju seemed to get most of their points off free throws.
Williams was a knockdown maya moore shooter imo lol. JuJu has the size and creativity with her handle to another candace she needs to work on her post game against size at the college level though but both will be top picks in the W imo.

Reactions: dlhx and chuckiepoo
A little bit too flashy, the unnecessary kind of flashy.
That can be coached and tamed down. I mean Flaujae looked like a flashy hot mess prior to LSU over her last summer and ends up looking way different and winning SEC FOY

Most these players know they won’t be able to do a lot of things when they hit college that they got away with in HS. If you don’t make the corrections, you’ll sit, it’s simple

VN Store

Back