Texas A&M 7.5
South Carolina 6.5
Mississippi State 6.5
Missouri 6.5
Auburn 6.5
Kentucky 6.5
Florida 5.5
Vanderbilt 3.5

I think 9.5 is spot on. Of course injuries to key players can skew the season, but 9-10 is what I'm expecting. And I'm not ruling out 11-1, 12-0.

Yes, lots and lots of thoughts.

1. These prognosticators must be figuring that there will be a lot of TIES this year, as just about everyone has a .5 attached to their win totals
2. I would bet that nobody could guess the right # of wins for 5 of the SEC teams, let alone ALL of the SEC teams
3. I know absolutely zero about any other team than UT - so hard for me to look at this BIGASSGUESS and have an opinion
4. And Let's round up UT's 9.5 Wins to 11. There, mo better

Last edited:
Reactions: Smokey19rt
Is Florida really this bad ? I mean seriously ? If so, just wow. I cannot get my mind around that.
They’ve had a ton of turnover on the roster. So Plus they have a pretty brutal schedule. Playing at Utah in addition to their annual matchup with FSU.

Thoughts?

Georgia 11.5
Alabama 10.5
Tennessee 9.5
LSU 9.5
Ole Miss 7.5
Arkansas 7.5
Texas A&M 7.5
South Carolina 6.5
Mississippi State 6.5
Missouri 6.5
Auburn 6.5
Kentucky 6.5
Florida 5.5
Vanderbilt 3.5
Texas A&M, @ UK and USCjr are going to be those swing games I think. Vegas is trying to make us guess if we can go 3-0 or 2-1 in those games. I guess they’re assuming we lose to UGA and Bama.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
They’ve had a ton of turnover on the roster. So Plus they have a pretty brutal schedule. Playing at Utah in addition to their annual matchup with FSU.
Has their recruiting suffered as well? Could have sworn I still saw them fairly high the past couple cycles but I could be wrong. Or maybe those are some of the guys who've left the program...

UT at 9.5 seems about right to me.

Yeah, thats actually a little higher than I had them (8.5). I just feel like Milton is still a question mark. We blew out Vandy at the end of the year by handing the ball off and the Clemson game, we had a LOT of 3 and outs. Granted, Clemson had a pretty good defense too but still. I'm just very nervous about going into the season with Milton as our starter.

Reactions: Dansky
I'd take the under. I see more scenarios finishing 9-3 (or worse) than 10-2 (or better).

My gut right now is 9-3 with a 10th in the bowl....

Reactions: Dansky
Yeah, thats actually a little higher than I had them (8.5). I just feel like Milton is still a question mark. We blew out Vandy at the end of the year by handing the ball off and the Clemson game, we had a LOT of 3 and outs. Granted, Clemson had a pretty good defense too but still. I'm just very nervous about going into the season with Milton as our starter.
I thought Milton looked very good on several drives later in the Clemson game. He had touch on the ball that I hadn't seen before from him so that was encouraging. What worries me a little with him is his pocket presence and I'm not sure how mobile he really is. Maybe he's incredibly mobile and we just haven't seen it yet because they were trying to keep him from getting injured after Hendon went down. But yeah if he's not mobile and still struggles with pocket presence, I don't see how we hang with Georgia and probably Alabama for that matter unless the defense improves by leaps and bounds from what it was last year. The OL is a bit of a question mark for me as well.

So if my math is right they are expecting 3 losses. We do have Bama in Tuscaloosa and UGA is UGA but I have to imagine we are favored in all the rest of the games. Maybe they are looking at the egg we laid against South Carolina last year combined with our difficult schedule and just thinking we may have an off week somewhere.

I wonder how much it’ll change (if at all) between now and August. I know LSU turned it around and ended with 10 wins last season but I think we’ll finish with more wins than them again this year.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
15-0 til otherwise. CFB is hope eternal, and the off-season is when hope rises like bread dough. I drink orange Nehi. I answer baffling questions with “corn don’t grow on Rocky Top.” I wear my colors everywhere, even walking to the mailbox. GBO.
👍🏽

So if my math is right they are expecting 3 losses. We do have Bama in Tuscaloosa and UGA is UGA but I have to imagine we are favored in all the rest of the games. Maybe they are looking at the egg we laid against South Carolina last year combined with our difficult schedule and just thinking we may have an off week somewhere.
I'd venture to guess they're counting A&M as the possible third loss or we're flat against Florida.

Reactions: HooahVol

VN Store

Back