LADY VOLS 3x3

Missed all the games, aggravating. Know of any way to see our last game now?

3x3 play is about running, creating, and shooting quickly, not really conducive to 5 player team play, but none of the players we sent, run, create, and shoot quickly. Glad we improved, even though I missed it.
You can rewind on YT. Or u can wait til the stream ends and rewatch The Whole thing on the USA page 2mro

Reactions: chuckiepoo
IMO, while it is obviously disappointing our squad didn't get any wins this weekend, it was a very successful weekend. These players needed to know what they need to work on especially hard before next season, and they got a crash course in "What I Need to Do in Order to Get Playing Time in 2023-24."

The 0-3 result MAY actually turn out to be more beneficial, overall, than a 3-0 result might have been. Depends on personalities, of course, but I sure wouldn't be too quick to choose only to dwell on the record.

IMO, while it is obviously disappointing our squad didn't get any wins this weekend, it was a very successful weekend. These players needed to know what they need to work on especially hard before next season, and they got a crash course in "What I Need to Do in Order to Get Playing Time in 2023-24."
They should have already known what they needed to work on because it's the exact same things some of them have always needed to work on. I fear at least a couple may have hit their ceilings, or at least their plateaus. But the good news is they still have time to improve and we now have alternatives.

This is 3x3 and y’all acting like we the worst team to ever take the court. I can not. Dear Lord. Hell, let’s fire Kellie now. Throw the whole 23-24 season away. :rolleyes:
Right. It's like let's assess a whole 10 minute three on three basketball game like it's the last week of the season. Or better yet you hear people in this thread saying our assessments of the practice video that's a minute and a half long tells us just how good this player is or that player is. SMH. Pitiful ..

They should have already known what they needed to work on because it's the exact same things some of them have always needed to work on. I fear at least a couple may have hit their ceilings, or at least their plateaus. But the good news is they still have time to improve and we now have alternatives.

Sure, they SHOULD have known already, but I suspect you actually understand how different it is to knowing based on past experiences and then having more recent experiences that are more intense and focused.

I'm going to choose to see this weekend as one of those experiences all those players will, this time next year, look back on as having been vital to their success. 🤗

VN Store

Back