Who has Vol themed vehicles?

How long you been in Seminole? We moved from there to Valrico almost 2 years ago. We lived between Seminole Blvd and 113th.

8 years now,, time flies. My property backs up to the trail close to 102nd Ave. Daughters went to Seminole High. Still love it here, even though we don't go to the beach nowhere near as much as we did when we first moved down. Just spoiled now I guess. Luckily, we have friends with boats :)

Most of our friends here are gator fans of course but other than that,, they are good people. :cool: Worst part was that until 2016, their kids had never even seen the gators lose to our VOLS in their lifetime. Thank goodness for 2016 and last year but things are looking up!!

I'm guessing it's a little less crowded in Valrico?

Go VOLS!!!

8 years now,, time flies. My property backs up to the trail close to 102nd Ave. Daughters went to Seminole High. Still love it here, even though we don't go to the beach nowhere near as much as we did when we first moved down. Just spoiled now I guess. Luckily, we have friends with boats :)

Most of our friends here are gator fans of course but other than that,, they are good people. :cool: Worst part was that until 2016, their kids had never even seen the gators lose to our VOLS in their lifetime. Thank goodness for 2016 and last year but things are looking up!!

I'm guessing it's a little less crowded in Valrico?

Go VOLS!!!
Haha it is so much quieter. We lived down by Kellars automotive on Seminole Blvd and built a house over here in 21. Our daughter graduated from Seminole as well and went to middle school over by your house. Can't remember name of the High School and Middle school off top of head. We did the same with the beach. First couple years road our bikes the mile and half there.

There's a White and Orange Vols Bus in chillhowhee hills off 11E and everytime I pass by... I feel like knocking on the door and asking if they want to be friends? Make sure I have dibs when it's on sale one day.

VN Store

Back