Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
77216d25ee1d0011c8e7423e41e9efad.jpg

I'm sure it's been talked about, but woof on the Bama baseball situation.

So, for those keeping score at home, the football team had a scandal when a player punched a sorority girl in broad stadium light. The basketball team murders, the coach says stupid things, and the players mock the incident with a pregame pat-down, and now the head baseball coach is implicated in betting fraud on his own team.

All in a single school year.

At what point does this flip back onto the athletic director for a clear lack of institutional control.

I'm sure it's been talked about, but woof on the Bama baseball situation.

So, for those keeping score at home, the football team had a scandal when a player punched a sorority girl in broad stadium light. The basketball team murders, the coach says stupid things, and the players mock the incident with a pregame pat-down, and now the head baseball coach is implicated in betting fraud on his own team.

All in a single school year.

At what point does this flip back onto the athletic director for a clear lack of institutional control.
I think we all know the answer to this.

I would no want to come face to face with the Kraken that produced that..😳
Are squid aggressive in the wild?

I do remember reading how smart they are right from infancy. One story of a 1 year old squid in a research lab...the lab folks started noticing some fish (iirc) missing from another tank each night. They couldn't make sense of it. So they put a camera up. The squid was escaping its container, grabbing some fish, and going back in and pushing the top back over to make it look like it was there all along.

Some wonder, if they could actually live beyond 3-5 years, if they would increase intelligence through life and be as smart as us. They are more intelligent during the early years...but then sadly die. Fascinating stuff.

Are squid aggressive in the wild?

I do remember reading how smart they are right from infancy. One story of a 1 year old squid in a research lab...the lab folks started noticing some fish (iirc) missing from another tank each night. They couldn't make sense of it. So they put a camera up. The squid was escaping its container, grabbing some fish, and going back in and pushing the top back over to make it look like it was there all along.

Some wonder, if they could actually live beyond 3-5 years, if they would increase intelligence through life and be as smart as us. They are more intelligent during the early years...but then sadly die. Fascinating stuff.
not a lot is known about giant squid in particular, other than often times squid use that intelligence and end up on a hook. where they then become the perfect fishing bait. #dominion

Been researching, and watching for jersey's for a while. Even ordered directly from the UTK bookstore, which had a T sewn on. Was missing SEC logo & Nike swoosh, with iron on lettering. Spent in excess of $200. Needless to say, it was returned.

Almost popped on this HH #12 jersey, but, again due to system errors was unable to order.IMG_1373.jpeg

Then got to thinking about price tag. If that jersey had old school silver lettering like what Sanders wore, id be in.

IMG_1374.jpeg

Cool story bro.

If anyone is interested. Ive found some decent HH jerseys on ebay, for about $100. Just ordered and hasnt gotten here but pics are nice. So, we'll see. Really came down to would I ever wear a Lions jersey outside of my home, and answer is no.IMG_1375.jpeg

The Five Most Likely Draft Busts in the AFC (msn.com)

1. Will Levis, QB, Titans
Why he'll be a bust: The only non-first-rounder on the list, Levis has to be included at the top. After falling completely out of the first round, the Titans took a chance on the Kentucky quarterback with the 33rd choice, hoping he can sit for a year behind Ryan Tannehill before taking the job in 2024.

With Levis, there is a litany of question marks. With the Wildcats, he threw for only 43 touchdowns against 23 interceptions, and that was after spending two years at Penn State, where he couldn’t get on the field despite the lackluster play ahead of him. Levis also isn’t much of a runner, credited with 72 attempts in 2022, which went for -107 yards. For his collegiate career, Levis ran for 742 yards, averaging 2.4 yards per carry.

Finally, who is surrounding Levis? The Titans are banking heavily on second-year receiver Treylon Burks and an aging running back in Derrick Henry, all while being behind a questionable offensive line. How much of that changes by the time Levis gets the starting nod?

Tucked in jogger gym bro has been shouting into his wireless buds all morning, as if the mic was 40 feet away and not 4 inches. Calling a co-worker “wasted space, etc.”

Certified d-bag. I could send you pics but he looks exactly like what you think…. One dangly earring, mangled mess of an arm tattoo and looks all of 25.

The Five Most Likely Draft Busts in the AFC (msn.com)

1. Will Levis, QB, Titans
Why he'll be a bust: The only non-first-rounder on the list, Levis has to be included at the top. After falling completely out of the first round, the Titans took a chance on the Kentucky quarterback with the 33rd choice, hoping he can sit for a year behind Ryan Tannehill before taking the job in 2024.

With Levis, there is a litany of question marks. With the Wildcats, he threw for only 43 touchdowns against 23 interceptions, and that was after spending two years at Penn State, where he couldn’t get on the field despite the lackluster play ahead of him. Levis also isn’t much of a runner, credited with 72 attempts in 2022, which went for -107 yards. For his collegiate career, Levis ran for 742 yards, averaging 2.4 yards per carry.

Finally, who is surrounding Levis? The Titans are banking heavily on second-year receiver Treylon Burks and an aging running back in Derrick Henry, all while being behind a questionable offensive line. How much of that changes by the time Levis gets the starting nod?

This won’t end well for the HC, possibly GM, and Levis.

Tucked in jogger gym bro has been shouting into his wireless buds all morning, as if the mic was 40 feet away and not 4 inches. Calling a co-worker “wasted space, etc.”

Certified d-bag. I could send you pics but he looks exactly like what you think…. One dangly earring, mangled mess of an arm tattoo and looks all of 25. I bet he drives 30 MPH between parking lot speed bumps in his customized sedan too so everyone can see how awesome he is

Certified d-bag. I could send you pics but he looks exactly like what you think…. One dangly earring, mangled mess of an arm tattoo and looks all of 25.
Man, date night in JC last night. Techno out on the patio, arm tatted, beard feller with one, one singular dangling guitar pic earring. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ just went on about my business, different strokes for diff'rnt folks.

Man, date night in JC last night. Techno out on the patio, arm tatted, beard feller with one, one singular dangling guitar pic earring. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ just went on about my business, different strokes for diff'rnt folks.

I’m sure his air guitar skills rival Jimmy Hendrix. Don’t mess with that feller I tell ya.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back