Mass shooting of the week, high school in parkland, FL.

In the first post you specifically claim people should not be allowed to own assault weapons. You also say they should be able to own a gun for “protection”.

Then contradict yourself again by saying we should ban all guns or at least the ones “designed to kill people”, basically all guns, especially the ones used for “protection”, unless you meant “I’m okay with you owning a gun for protection from a very small bird or mammal”

I would. You can post a few more and it will not change the answer.

I do not have an issue with a person having a gun for protection. The gun should not be an assault weapon (AR 15).

It's actually pretty easy. Watch

If a gun was designed specifically to kill PEOPLE, ban it.

If a gun fires x number of rounds in y seconds, ban it.

You’re right. You just want to ban all guns.

In the first post you specifically claim people should not be allowed to own assault weapons. You also say they should be able to own a gun for “protection”.

Then contradict yourself again by saying we should ban all guns or at least the ones “designed to kill people”, basically all guns, especially the ones used for “protection”, unless you meant “I’m okay with you owning a gun for protection from a very small bird or mammal”

You’re right. You just want to ban all guns.
How in the world did you reach that conclusion?????
I clearly stated I had no problem with anyone owning a gun for protection.

How in the world did you reach that conclusion?????
I clearly stated I had no problem with anyone owning a gun for protection.

But that you also oppose people being allowed to own assault weapons (which you just claimed you’ve never said) and that you oppose guns “designed to kill people”.

So what exactly may we protect ourselves from, Lord Luther

I don't. It is none of their business.

Exactly, and technically every firearm is an "assault weapon", because you can use it to assault someone, or multiple people with it. Muskets were/are assault weapons. Maces, flails, swords, bows, crows beaks, pikes, and spears are also assault weapons...designed to kill fellow humans and wage war. Sadly, we need these things to ensure our liberties and safety.....even though the left quivers at the very thought of it.

That seems awfully rascist considering the growing number of minorities becoming gun owners at a high rate.....why are you in favor of a rascist policy like that??? But you don't support voter id???
I have never voted (at least in GA over the past 36 years) when I didn't have to show an ID. I don't believe I have ever said that I am opposed to voter ID.

I have never voted (at least in GA over the past 36 years) when I didn't have to show an ID. I don't believe I have ever said that I am opposed to voter ID.
You support a party that wants to do away with voters id and even called the idea rascist because minorities can't get ids or use the internet...so calling for a registry is going to hurt minorities ability to exercise thier 2a rights ..doesn't seem to align with your party values

You support a party that wants to do away with voters id and even called the idea rascist because minorities can't get ids or use the internet...so calling for a registry is going to hurt minorities ability to exercise thier 2a rights ..doesn't seem to align with your party values
First, I don't support everything the democratic party does; that would be as asinine as supporting everything the republican party does. I just happen to support far more of what the democratic party does than the republican party.
I believe that any person who wants to vote or purchase a gun, will be able to provide an ID.

Having said that, I 100% acknowledge that our country has a long history of trying to suppress the minority vote, so it is perfectly reasonable to be very suspicious of any voter requirements proposed by the republican party.

First, I don't support everything the democratic party does; that would be as asinine as supporting everything the republican party does. I just happen to support far more of what the democratic party does than the republican party.
I believe that any person who wants to vote or purchase a gun, will be able to provide an ID.

Having said that, I 100% acknowledge that our country has a long history of trying to suppress the minority vote, so it is perfectly reasonable to be very suspicious of any voter requirements proposed by the republican party.
You voted for the people who are pushing that...if you didn't agree with that stance I have yet to read anywhere you have spoken out against it. And even still you saying now you don't agree it's rascist but you don't trust it because the GOP seems that it's needed...care to he any more contradictory?

You voted for the people who are pushing that...if you didn't agree with that stance I have yet to read anywhere you have spoken out against it. And even still you saying now you don't agree it's rascist but you don't trust it because the GOP seems that it's needed...care to he any more contradictory?
That's not contradictory in the least. If someone has a long history of intentionally attempting to put me at a disadvantage, I would be a fool to not suspect their motives the next time they take action.

That's not contradictory in the least. If someone has a long history of intentionally attempting to put me at a disadvantage, I would be a fool to not suspect their motives the next time they take action.
And the DNC has a longer history on keeping minorities down. Name me a recent GOP policy against minorities?

Reactions: InVOLuntary
My oh my.

So we will be limited to starters pistols and flare guns? Maybe one of those rifles that fires a cork attached to a string?

You know someone is ignorant and fos when they don’t want to ban guns but limit fire rates on semiautomatic weapons.

VN Store

Back