Rejoice! We are the most hated!

I did vote for us, but my true hate is reserved for Georgia and Florida.

I dislike both of those programs to the strongest degree, but I HATE Bama - so much that if that sh*thole University in Tuscaloser cease to exist, I wouldn't bat an eye (I don't wish harm on any individual, I just want the University to go out of business).

I hope our little Volshevick revolution had something to do with that honor. Believe me, I'm no Delmar Cornbread fan, but without him and all the crap going on we certainly wouldn't have gotten Danny White and CJH. Remember the crap we got for not hiring Greg Schiano? Well here is a quote from Kirk Herbstreit two years ago followed up with Schiano's record. HA! Go VOLS!!!

“By the way, Rutgers is better than when you hear ‘Rutgers.’ They’re better than that. Schiano, another coach who is doing really good work. And to think Tennessee kicked him out of the door before they could’ve had him is crazy.”

2020 Rutgers 3–6 3–6 5th (East)
2021 Rutgers 5–8 2–7 6th (East)L Gator
2022 Rutgers 4–8 1–8 7th (East)

Yea Kirk, crazy. ROTFLMAO

200.gif

all of you know this is not true. I cannot tell you how many people told me this year how much they hated Bama fans and that they were so happy we beat them.

That Twitter profile has 73k followers. They're irrelevant. It's like caring about the opinion of that goofball from Georgia, the one with the sunglasses that too many people care about.

Hard to believe the legitimacy of any poll that has texas at the top of anything...who cares enough about texas to hate them? Even when they are relevant, they aren't really relevant.

Reactions: CSVol and 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back