Haley & Hanna Cavinder leaving university of maimi basketball . to start a new chapter people.com

mudcat1973

4.5 million followers tik tok , 1.7 million endorsent deals nil . twins signed to wwe under its nil program to recuit college athletes to become pro wrestles . somewhere else said something about fitness models. but twins not using their 5th year covid.

haley was the team leading scorer througout the season 12.2 points per game. also led team in mins played.

Just interesting Miami's leading score for goes baskeball for wrestling or fitness modeling. @Special Ed

I think Special Ed is saying this thread belongs in the around NCAA forum...

I read where one of the twins wanted to come back, but the other was ready to move on and the twin that wanted to stay wasn't going to stay without her sister.

Not being snide at all, just making an observation: with their masculine faces they should do well in this gender-fluid market. I would expect some nice contracts to represent products trying to maintain a high ESG rating.

Not being snide at all, just making an observation: with their masculine faces they should do well in this gender-fluid market. I would expect some nice contracts to represent products trying to maintain a high ESG rating.
You think they have masculine faces? Haven't heard that one yet. Their looks are basically why they are as popular as they are.

They don’t look masculine at all to me.

Attachments

• 8F63E023-D95F-4707-AA2A-45AC5D94553F.jpeg
    8F63E023-D95F-4707-AA2A-45AC5D94553F.jpeg
    134.8 KB · Views: 178
You think they have masculine faces? Haven't heard that one yet. Their looks are basically why they are as popular as they are.
They are poplar because they are twins, if they wasn’t twins they wouldn’t be nowhere as popular. But might still have a following if they was still posting thing bikini pics, but a lot of females get poplar because of that.

They are poplar because they are twins, if they wasn’t twins they wouldn’t be nowhere as popular. But might still have a following if they was still posting thing bikini pics, but a lot of females get poplar because of that.
Because they are blonde, PRETTY twins. Kelly/Coco Miller wouldn’t have that following no matter how many bikini pics they posted

What’s the over/under on atleast one of these two having an OF page within the next 5 years?

I think Special Ed is saying this thread belongs in the around NCAA forum...

I read where one of the twins wanted to come back, but the other was ready to move on and the twin that wanted to stay wasn't going to stay without her sister.
The twin that was the Miami's leading scorer wanted to stay but the bench player twin was ready to move on.

Reactions: TNVOLFN

Yeah, just a couple of butchy girls, shown here getting ready to fix their motorcycles before riding over to their friend's house where they'll play dungeons and dragons and eat pizza rolls:

Attachments

• 14512515-8223-4743-AB87-FB1587CD2C12.jpeg
    14512515-8223-4743-AB87-FB1587CD2C12.jpeg
    764.1 KB · Views: 134
Yeah, just a couple of butchy girls, shown here getting ready to fix their motorcycles before riding over to their friend's house where they'll play dungeons and dragons and eat pizza rolls:

Ewe, so manly and so gross 🤮

Yo! Check out this sexist post!

Would not have asked them out in college. They are 5s that make themselves 6.5s with make-up. Personality goes a long way and could raise them to a 7 and date status. But men don't generally fall in love over numbers anyway. Also someone said they are "blondes." I'd checkout those eyebrows and reassess.

Also I should state for the record that I am NOT into big butts. If you are, please adjust my rankings +.5.

VN Store

Back