'24 TN WR Amari Jefferson (Alabama commit)

I didn’t realize he was set on playing football
Yeah go back and watch the interview from a few days back with Price, he talks about visits and a timetable for when he’s intends to make a commitment to someone’s football program.

So yeah I guess he can technically still be committed to UT baseball but unless he changes his mind about the intentions he conveyed to AP, he’ll be playing as a walk-on whether it’s here or elsewhere.

Tennessee running third here. He had a good visit last weekend but that really only got us into the race. Tennessee put him on the back burner for too long. Really dropped the ball on this one

I’m guessing Vols will be just fine at Wr with or without this guy
That’s fair. Tennessee will be fine at WR. But when we look back at Jefferson having a great year at Bama or UGA, it will still sting. This was all Tennessee and how we ignored him.

That’s fair. Tennessee will be fine at WR. But when we look back at Jefferson having a great year at Bama or UGA, it will still sting. This was all Tennessee and how we ignored him.
These situations always crack me up. Months ago when UT was slow- playing him (assuming that is true) that means UGA and Alabama were making him a priority AT THAT TIME?

These situations always crack me up. Months ago when UT was slow- playing him (assuming that is true) that means UGA and Alabama were making him a priority AT THAT TIME?
Based on what I’ve been told, I wouldn’t have considered visiting Tennessee again. And UGA capitalized quickly. I can’t really go into details, but I’d say he was the only person in orange that had a bad day on October 15th

Based on what I’ve been told, I wouldn’t have considered visiting Tennessee again. And UGA capitalized quickly. I can’t really go into details, but I’d say he was the only person in orange that had a bad day on October 15th

lol
Who cares...
52-49

Georgia about to get that work too live this fall on CBS.
Nothing stopping this train.

Get on board, or get out the way..

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
He's not even in the top 5 WRs in who we're actively recruiting.

We're probably only signing 4 anyway.
Good luck to him👍

AP said he's in the top 3-4

That maybe true for Tennessee's board.
MAYBE. AP is not on the coaching staff...

Regardless there are 5 stars we're in on.
fellow 4 stars and even some 3 stars that are better than him.

He's a good player, but the notion that we "dropped the ball" is just not real. Coaches went by their board as to who got attention.

Not going to sweat if this kid is a Vol or not.
Harrell is already in the fold and is better.

Take your Bama slurping to the football forum. No one cares about your hot takes. Or maybe we can start a troll forum for posters like you.
You take your reactionary, bullish!t narratives over there and I’ll meet you at the FF Waffle House. You can get a whipped cream smiley face on your waffles to match your child-like POV.

He's a good player, but the notion that we "dropped the ball" is just not real. Coaches went by their board as to who got attention.

Agreed...this kid is a very good player but by no means is he a major loss if he goes elsewhere...we'll just get 2-3 of the other 4 and 5 *'s we're in on...or we'll land a stud from the transfer portal

Yeah go back and watch the interview from a few days back with Price, he talks about visits and a timetable for when he’s intends to make a commitment to someone’s football program.

So yeah I guess he can technically still be committed to UT baseball but unless he changes his mind about the intentions he conveyed to AP, he’ll be playing as a walk-on whether it’s here or elsewhere.
That’s what I get for not watching any of the spring visit videos

I would rather you just do everybody a favor and eat a couple of tide pods
Seriously, you gotta be at least in your 40s right?

Where do you draw the line as far as objective truths hurting your feelings, interrupting the little echo chamber of only the dumbest homer-driven false narratives you always seem to fight for?

Send your little "Bama is done" theory in to any college football talking head, even the VQ guys, and watch them laugh you into oblivion.

You take positive things about the Vols and spin them into the most childish, exaggerated, delusional takes. Seriously. Suck less.

Reactions: ScornedPapaVol

Totally agree with this. No one should feel like they deserve special treatment just because they live in Tennessee. They certainly do not give the Vols special treatment.

😂 haven’t heard that one!
I’m surprised you haven’t, as VN’s favorite sweet grandma. It’s something old people point to as an example that the young generation is doomed, because 4 people on YouTube put some in their mouths a few years back.

No I’ve done some stuff that nearly killed me, Tide pods could never hope to finish that job.

But anyway, when’s the rest of the troops gonna show up?

Totally agree with this. No one should feel like they deserve special treatment just because they live in Tennessee. They certainly do not give the Vols special treatment.
This is absolutely true a lot of the time.

Personally, I love when we get talented In- State guys to come play, but many of them just aren't good enough to earn a scholarship at Tennessee.

Arion Carter. Caleb Herring last year are examples of guys that are good enough. They both were HOTLY PURSUED by Bama and UGA.- The two best programs in college right now. That's where we need to get.

So yes, I'll pass on Jefferson for a WR from Georgia that runs a 4.2. Or, a 5 star from St. Louis, or even a 4 star NFL legacy from South Carolina.
Good luck to the kid👍👍

VN Store

Back