President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Seems more like someone excited because they thought they hit the mother load of a payday..
Would these losers have stopped at anything less than a pay day once they discovered Ashley Biden's diary? I don't think so. These are opportunists. If her diary didn't contain splashy material on the day they first discovered it ... it damn well would on the day they sold it. That is just how these people work.

Would these losers have stopped at anything less than a pay day once they discovered Ashley Biden's diary? I don't think so. These are opportunists. If her diary didn't contain splashy material on the day they first discovered it ... it damn well would on the day they sold it. That is just how these people work.
What in their history says this...nothing...its all in your head

Why didn’t SDNY work that claim into the guilty plea?

They were charged with trafficking stolen property. Not forgery/defamation

Reactions: AM64
Why didn’t SDNY work that claim into the guilty plea?

They were charged with trafficking stolen property. Not forgery/defamation
In order for the charges to stick. I would think that Ashley would have to verify that the diary was hers in some form or another..either personally or thru a lawyer...meaning she would have a chnace to refute or make a statement on the contents of the diary to the court.

What in their history says this...nothing...its all in your head
Their behavior in this matter suggests that they are opportunists, who were going to sell that diary for a lot of money to someone, even if the diary was nothing more than grading boys on their kissing skills (like my daughter used to do)

The point is, these were not the kind of people to pass up an opportunity like this. If that diary wasn't splashy on the day they found it ... changes would be made.

Their behavior in this matter suggests that they are opportunists, who were going to sell that diary for a lot of money to someone, even if the diary was nothing more than grading boys on their kissing skills (like my daughter used to do)

The point is, these were not the kind of people to pass up an opportunity like this. If that diary wasn't splashy on the day they found it ... changes would be made.
Why didn’t SDNY pursue forgery/defamation?

According to nationfile ( who broke the story):

National File reported, a whistleblower from within Project Veritas provided the diary to National File after learning the the company did not intend to publish it. According to National File’s whistleblower, the document was thoroughly vetted in a process that included hand writing analysis and a phone call made to Ashley Biden in which she confirmed the diary was hers.

Court Docs: Ashley Biden's Diary Was Abandoned Alongside Biden Foundation Bag, Other 'Personal Effects'

So now it 2 organizations and a couple now in on forging according to BB85. Man. This is some conspiracy stuff he is spewing tonight

That’s why I’m interested if they had possession of the diary as evidence at some point.
Yeah I hear ya but it would pretty much be like prosecuting murder without a body. That’s a much more serous offense and would warrant those measures clearly. But prosecuting stolen property without having the property? Why?

And yeah if they had the diary then the obvious conclusion would be that it was authenticated… as well as its contents. And if those contents were modified this clearly would be a case of defamation.

Yeah I hear ya but it would pretty much be like prosecuting murder without a body. That’s a much more serous offense and would warrant those measures clearly. But prosecuting stolen property without having the property? Why?

And yeah if they had the diary then the obvious conclusion would be that it was authenticated… as well as its contents. And if those contents were modified this clearly would be a case of defamation.
Well I assume they did in fact of the diary at some point. That would make sense to me. But I don’t know.

If they did have it, I would assume they looked at it?

Well I assume they did in fact of the diary at some point. That would make sense to me. But I don’t know.

If they did have it, I would assume they looked at it?
My assumption also. And thus the lack of any defamation/forgery charges implies the content is authentic. Because if it wasn’t authentic and I’d identified it as mine I’d damn sure be screaming about that and hiring lawyers.

I think defamation is a civil case however and possibly not within SDNY’s purview. But forgery is sure a criminal offense.

My assumption also. And thus the lack of any defamation/forgery charges implies the content is authentic. Because if it wasn’t authentic and I’d identified it as mine I’d damn sure be screaming about that and hiring lawyers.

I think defamation is a civil case however and possibly not within SDNY’s purview. But forgery is sure a criminal offense.
I’m not so sure the FBI/SDNY necessarily would have validated the actual content.

But I am curious as to whether they processed it as evidence, and if they did process it what did that entail.

I’m not so sure the FBI/SDNY necessarily would have validated the actual content.

But I am curious as to whether they processed it as evidence, and if they did process it what did that entail.

Probably hidden under a laptop in the evidence room.

Maybe don’t honestly know. I’d guess they wouldn’t pursue a forgery claim without a protest/refutation by Ashley Biden though.

Maybe don’t honestly know. I’d guess they wouldn’t pursue a forgery claim without a protest/refutation by Ashley Biden though.
Validating the content sounds like a massive undertaking.
“March 12 - I had mint chocolate chip today. It was terrible.”

But if it was evidence at some point, I assume it was processed into evidence. What did that entail?

Whatever the case may be, she has the right to handle it in any manner that she wants to. She doesn't stand accused of any wrongdoing in regard to this matter concerning her diary. She doesn't have to prove anything and she doesn't owe anyone an explanation.

The people who are making an issue of her diary on Twitter, are not doing so out of any concern for her, as potentially being a victim of sexual abuse. It's strictly being used as a weapon against her father. There is no concern expressed for her at all. It really is very slimy.
You seemed okay with allegations being used as a weapon against Kavanaugh. Why isn't the same true with Biden? If the allegations are true, should Biden be sitting in the Oval Office?

According to National File’s whistleblower, the document was thoroughly vetted in a process that included hand writing analysis and a phone call made to Ashley Biden in which she confirmed the diary was hers.
That is weak... because you are still taking the word of Project Veritas and people who work for Project Veritas, who have no credibility when it comes to vetting information.

In the recent past, Project Veritas has been caught bribing interview subjects. Could Project Veritas also bribe a handwriting expert? Of course, they could and they would. National File only knows what they have been told by this Project Veritas "whistleblower" ... but once again, they have zero credibility, because they bribe people to get them to say whatever they want them to say.

That couple (Robert Kurlander and Aimee Harris) are now convicted felons, who have admitted to theft. They had an obvious motive to forge entries in that diary, if it wasn't as splashy as they needed it to be in order to justify the type of payment that they were seeking from the minute they discovered the diary. They were motivated purely by greed. You are in dreamland with this. It's pathetic.

Also, that couple is the subject of an upcoming American Greed episode on CNBC ... They are apparently a couple of real low life characters.

You seemed okay with allegations being used as a weapon against Kavanaugh. Why isn't the same true with Biden? If the allegations are true, should Biden be sitting in the Oval Office?
The allegations surrounding Kavanaugh were weak and impossible to verify ... but they didn't involve one of his kids either. This is another one of your false parallels.

VN Store

Back