The Official #4 Tennessee vs. #9 Florida Atlantic NCAA Tournament Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, TBS

Really good season by the BasketVols. Losing ZZ took a dimension away from the offense, and nobody really expected the Vols to make it this far. Very satisfying win over Dook and got to the Sweet 16, along with the Lady Vols (pretty rare air).
Much to build on, hope JJJ and Santi come back, and looking forward to another great season next year.
Still have the LVs and BaseVols to look forward to this weekend!!!
GB🍊

I like the spirit but I am fine with JJJ leaving. The guy just doesn't take over games. We need better players that can take over the game and score. We haven't had a leader since Grant Williams.

Yeah and the SEC hasn't done **** as well. Hell, outside of Kentucky, Florida, and Nolan Richardson, nobody in the SEC has a Championship. Only 5 SEC programs have made more than 1 Final Four. The league chokes in March, it isn't just Tennessee.
Actually the SEC usually does decently well in March. Overall the league usually at least plays to their seed level, unlike the Big 10 that always gets great seeds that go down early.

Vescovi and Mashack the only ones that came to play. Uros in the 1st half. Rest of them might as well have never shown up.

Lol some of you are terrible fans and supporters. Making the sweet 16 is not a terrible year.. We have no true PG. Barnes has done about all he can with this group. They got beat. Sure some of the calls and lack of were garbage. Will always have trash calls. Congratulate them and move on to next year. Hopefully we have some guys working on shooting
Agree with what you are saying but shouldn’t be getting beat by FAU.

Lol some of you are terrible fans and supporters. Making the sweet 16 is not a terrible year.. We have no true PG. Barnes has done about all he can with this group. They got beat. Sure some of the calls and lack of were garbage. Will always have trash calls. Congratulate them and move on to next year. Hopefully we have some guys working on shooting

Yeah but we had 8 years to get a Point Guard and Players. At some point, you have to get the players. Same in Football, you can't use an excuse about not having a QB after 3-4 years. We need to recruit/develop players better.

Idk that KSU would have crushed us like people are saying on here. We’re down a man in the backcourt, and we had to play a four-guard lineup tonight.

Can't say I'm surprised. Good season, but you had the easiest path ever to a F4 and absolutely came out flat. I love JJJ and Santi, but Key, Uros, ON, Phillips I won't be sad to see go. This team needs a reset.

VN Store

Back