The Official #4 Tennessee vs. #9 Florida Atlantic NCAA Tournament Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, TBS

Well, we weren’t beating Kansas State. It’s very disappointing how once again, our guys shrink in the big moment. JJJ, On especially. Philips is a freshman but very disappointing. Key, oh boy.

Barnes barnes barnes. 15-2 run. Now he calls an FN timeout.

Well. I was ecstatic that the Vols made to the Sweey 16. Won’t go back on that. Game against Duke was a heck of a coaching job by Barnes. Tonight not so much.

It’s all good. Go Vols.

Yep. Where I’m at with it too.

Barnes pulling an ON. Great game followed by an absolute stinker.

If you can’t see it, that’s not my problem. Two charges down low that were not charges. Several push offs on drives, foul total difference in the second half is right there in your face at the bottom of the screen. Touch foul on key. Those calls matter.
If you think this has anything to do with the refs you need your eyes and brain checked

Reactions: VolsSportsFan
Had a chance to bury them in the first half, instead we missed a lot of shots and let them hang around. This is what happens.

Terrible coaching stretch there by Rick. Terrible. I don’t care that we’re not making shots, I don’t want to hear “Rick can’t make them shoot well.” You’re under 10 minutes to go in the Sweet 16 and you just sit and watch as FAU buries shot after shot after shot. INEXCUSABLE.
THIS. You have to call one of the 3 timeouts and calm them down

Rick is notorious for letting a run go too far. Too late in the season to be teaching. It is win or go home which is exactly what we are doing. Going home. Nice run boys. Recruit more than 1 pg please

Reactions: OldandStillaVol

VN Store

Back