The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I do think it’s ironic the media hyped up Trout to be the best and then comes Ohtani and he’s the one that is something we’ve never seen before. I don’t have any problems with people saying he might go down as one of the best to ever do it. I wish more people got to see him play because that dude is a once in a lifetime talent. If anything, he is underrated.
So far they’ve both been mired in mediocrity with the Angels, but they willingly agreed to be there. I thought once the Angels hired Joe Maddon the team would take off.

So far they’ve both been mired in mediocrity with the Angels, but they willingly agreed to be there. I thought once the Angels hired Joe Maddon the team would take off.
I know right? You can take the Rays to the World Series and break the Cubs curse but can’t win with the Angels? Doesn’t make any sense. They have all their money invested in everyday players and no pitching other than Ohtani. They better enjoy him while they can because he is a free agent after this season. He will be getting a $500M contract from some team and honestly he’s probably worth more than that.

337174527_2101448746720698_4366947711054368997_n.jpg

Me and @VolPack22
View attachment 542216
BTW, VP is the short one.

I recall them in Aaron Rodgers State Farm commercials.

I’m pretty damn happy to see Tennessee shut out Western Carolina 7-0 because that was a needed rebound win after the disaster that happened in the show me State.

Wow moving fast toward Thursday which is highly anticipated because Tennessee will be playing a great Florida Atlantic team in New York City in the MM 3rd Round.
Also other 2023 MM Sweet 16 games.

WTF ?? No Hendon Hooker ?? NFL Teams are stupid not taking a #1 pick to win SBs ...
It doesn't show the First to go is C.J. Stroud QB Ohio St to the Carolina Panthers.

The Lions defense line could be elite or damn good if they draft that talented great defensive player.

I’m very surprised also no Hendon Hooker because the Texans need a franchise QB since Mills is an irrefutable bust.

Reactions: VolPack22

VN Store

Back