Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rarely? I've never even heard of this thing until this year. I've know well of the LLWS and maybe one for college kids. Never seen pros do this that I can remember.
They have done it since 2006….. every four years except during COVID…. This year is the restart….. we have won 1 of the 5 tournaments…. Would probably win the overwhelming majority of them if we were able to bring the best of the best…. This year we had a really good hitting lineup, poor starting pitching, and decently good relief pitching.

"If these athletes started getting “paid,” a substantial number of fans who were, apparently, drawn to college athletics because the players didn’t make any money, were going to stop caring and watching."

What a weird deciding factor for someone..."only if they have to eat off a meal plan will I watch them!

And now let's talk about Dabo.. shouldn't he have quit football 😒😏😅
Isn’t it way too early in the NIL era to write these kind of stories?

Interesting take from a discussion I had yesterday…..I have heard before that “refs let them play more in post season”. This person asked could it be that tight TV scheduling has dictated the refs to call a more ”loose” game.
I think there's more room for personal gain by the refs during the season. More eyes are on them during March and when they decide games it's magnified 10x

Expectations change naturally with more success. Just how it rolls in life. Tennessee has a strong foundation since 2005. This isn’t 1980’s Tennessee administration. They will outspend nearly everyone for success in every sport unlike previously where it was “how can we slide every dollar possible over to Phillip Fulmer’s program”.
Yeah...because throwing a lot of money out there at a coach guarantees success 😒

People that have not learned the brutally hard lesson that a coaching change is just a total freakin crapshoot luckfest, blow my mind.

Is there not three more morans in this thread that would be down for a tubs of fun fantasy baseball league? Three. That's all we need. It really helps the summer move faster into football season!

Fantasy Baseball Join - ESPN

Be an upper decker!

...wait

You know we're going to see a tight whistle on Thursday. All this media bitching is going to have the refs in our game calling everything. At least on us.
It will be the difference in the game...and FAU will probably win because of it, and the whole nation will wildly cheer the refs for being total 💩 at their job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back