Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Is this a serious post? So you don’t think Tillman, Velus and Hyatt have been developed? Are you joking?

No I don't think Velus was developed.

I dont think Hyatt was either. I think he was perfect for yalls scheme. But until he shows a complete route tree, runs a real route thats not from the slot, or blocks someone how can you day he was developed? And I still think he is a good ball player but I think he will struggle a little in the league, at least intially. I hope he does well, honestly.

Cedric Tillman is a dawg. I love him fr. I wish he was healthy this year.

Ran the routes the previous season. Review the comparative production and tell me he didn’t. 😎

And thats my point. He had to be schemed open. Hyatt has never shown that he can get off of a press or beat someone with comparable speed. Those are skills that are developed btw.....

We got Joe Milton plus Nico, and they have Carson Beck. I like what we have much better than what the mutts have. We have a QB with meaningful experience who can throw it 60 with a flick of the wrist.

Joe that got beat out at Michigan and at Tennessee prior to this year and transfered..

That boy got a whip for an arm but we will see about the rest.

Not gonna speak on Nico because thays not fair.

Reactions: LoudOrange
No I don't think Velus was developed.

I dont think Hyatt was either. I think he was perfect for yalls scheme. But until he shows a complete route tree, runs a real route thats not from the slot, or blocks someone how can you day he was developed? And I still think he is a good ball player but I think he will struggle a little in the league, at least intially. I hope he does well, honestly.

Cedric Tillman is a dawg. I love him fr. I wish he was healthy this year.
Georgia doesn’t even throw to the receivers shut up hoe. The only route y’all receivers run is a damn end around.

Reactions: PA Vol
And thats my point. He had to be schemed open. Hyatt has never shown that he can get off of a press or beat someone with comparable speed. Those are skills that are developed btw.....
Extra credit for showing your work in your fail. 😏 Come in narratives blazing. So him running free against Bama’s 5 star laden DB’s was because of scheme but MH3 owning your boys before the cheap shot was inherent talent? Show me you’ve watched one or two highlight videos but dress that up as intensive film study of another team without…

Is this an attempted insult? Lets just talked football.
Gotta be careful nowadays. 😏 You’re not here to talk football. You sauntered onto another team’s board to keep them in their place. You’ve failed before in that endeavor with whatever screen names you employed previously. Obviously didn’t learn that this forum has hardcore fans who incidentally know what they’re talking about. Failings in our players and program are addressed…we don’t need remedial revisionist corrections by Dawgs, Gators, Gumps etc. but keep trying…you affect nothing.

Extra credit for showing your work in your fail. 😏 Come in narratives blazing. So him running free against Bama’s 5 star laden DB’s was because of scheme but MH3 owning your boys before the cheap shot was inherent talent? Show me you’ve watched one or two highlight videos but dress that up as intensive film study of another team without…

Bama had 1 5* starting db last year. Same as UGA.

But hmmmm yeah.. Hyatt production against Bama was scheme. They found Hellams in cover 3 and abused him. It was wonderful to watch. But when South Carolina and UGA put somebody in front of him and said "beat em" what happened?

MH3 production was pretty much extended plays. Which is why he played 25 minutes without a catch before the "cheap shot". Muschamp figured it out. But MH3 is 6'3 205, probably runs the same 4.4 that Hyatt ran except he has a real route tree. If MH3 was in this draft he would be a top 10 pick.

I watched yall play Pittsburgh, Kentucky, Missouri, UGA, Bama, and Clemson. When dbs were able to hands on Jalin and run with him he looked like a average SEC receiver.

Gotta be careful nowadays. 😏 You’re not here to talk football. You sauntered onto another team’s board to keep them in their place. You’ve failed before in that endeavor with whatever screen names you employed previously. Obviously didn’t learn that this forum has hardcore fans who incidentally know what they’re talking about. Failings in our players and program are addressed…we don’t need remedial revisionist corrections by Dawgs, Gators, Gumps etc. but keep trying…you affect nothing.

Yes I am lol. I just dont agree with yall about Hyatt. I got the same treatment on UGA boards when I said Ringo was a safety lol.

This is the only account ive had on here. Im not a troll but I get the sentiment. Ive actually been on here since DeAngelo Gibbs was in Knoxville. He is my liitle cousin.

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
Lol. Moss didn’t run a 4.18. And he was not a good route runner. Randy had a gold jacket for one reason his speed. As a route running WR Moss isn’t in the top 10.

Your point keeps getting defeated the more you speak. Stop trolling.
LMBO!!!!!! Right...Moss ran a 4.25 40. Jalin is definitely at least a 4.3 guy. Velus Jones ran a 4.31 at the combine and Hyatt's top end is definitely faster than Velus. I just think it wasn't Jalin's best outing for the 40 that day.

But hmmmm yeah.. Hyatt production against Bama was scheme. They found Hellams in cover 3 and abused him. It was wonderful to watch. But when South Carolina and UGA put somebody in front of him and said "beat em" what happened?

MH3 production was pretty much extended plays. Which is why he played 25 minutes without a catch before the "cheap shot". Muschamp figured it out. But MH3 is 6'3 205, probably runs the same 4.4 that Hyatt ran except he has a real route tree. If MH3 was in this draft he would be a top 10 pick.

I watched yall play Pittsburgh, Kentucky, Missouri, UGA, Bama, and Clemson. When dbs were able to hands on Jalin and run with him he looked like a average SEC receiver.
Somebody googled “Route Tree” and are riding it to the grave. 😅 Hands, discipline spacing are all DEVELOPMENT…fake film dude. So you watched ALL of our games and still came up with this bs take? What you lack for in having a life you make up for with dedicated trollism. Nothing you’ve said or ever will say works…we’ve sniffed you out DawgieDawg. On to your next screenname.

Yes I am lol. I just dont agree with yall about Hyatt. I got the same treatment on UGA boards when I said Ringo was a safety lol.

This is the only account ive had on here. Im not a troll but I get the sentiment. Ive actually been on here since DeAngelo Gibbs was in Knoxville. He is my liitle cousin.
I don’t believe you. You have the fingerprints of at least two former Dawg posters who I injured grievously and they cussed and got kicked off…you’re next UGA LL. 😉 And your own profile says you’re a liar…DawgieDawg

Reactions: Orange.

I watched yall play Pittsburgh, Kentucky, Missouri, UGA, Bama, and Clemson. When dbs were able to hands on Jalin and run with him he looked like an average SEC receiver.
So you witnessed greatness. How did it feel?

I don’t believe you. You have the fingerprints of at least two former Dawg posters who I injured grievously and they cussed and got kicked off…you’re next UGA LL. 😉 And your own profile says you’re a liar…DawgieDawg

No my profile shows that I got accepted as OrangeAllinMyHeart and I was transparent about who I was as soon as I found out i could have a custom Title. Im a CFB junkie but im not going to make up fake profiles for a free site lol. Volly Vol. (Is that a thing?)

If thats your badge of honor than sure lol. But im not a troll and players that win trophies dont get automatic qualifiers as the best in there position groups.

VN Store

Back